100% agree with Telfer's comment.

This ancient long-ball football has to stop.

Higher level football clubs -- "big clubs" -- have all moved-on from it.

It sure has and I'm not exactly convinced that it is the order of the day for our players. More often than not, it looks like getting the ball quickly away from our own Calamitous Three in CD and goal than any attempt of playing football. And more often than not I'm glad that the ball is anywhere else than our central defence.

What really annoys to me is that it often looks like our players are shy of taken responsibility on their own and run with the ball. No, they play short passes into midfield and towards players far better covered than themselves, getting those into trouble and causing errors that causes us problems. You see that a few times and think, someone will note it and change it. But no, it goes on and on and on. In these moments you actually wish (!) that the long ball is being played, so this rubbish can be avoided. This is something that McCoist IMHO has failed to adress time and again.

It sure has and I'm not exactly convinced that it is the order of the day for our players. More often than not, it looks like getting the ball quickly away from our own Calamitous Three in CD and goal than any attempt of playing football. And more often than not I'm glad that the ball is anywhere else than our central defence.

What really annoys to me is that it often looks like our players are shy of taken responsibility on their own and run with the ball. No, they play short passes into midfield and towards players far better covered than themselves, getting those into trouble and causing errors that causes us problems. You see that a few times and think, someone will note it and change it. But no, it goes on and on and on. In these moments you actually wish (!) that the long ball is being played, so this rubbish can be avoided. This is something that McCoist IMHO has failed to adress time and again.

The long ball doesn't just belong to the first team, Telfer was playing in the younger age groups.

Embarrassed by the club two nights running

Charlie Telfer Scotland's young player of the month, tells it how it is

McCoist and his footballing dinosaurs are still in post the morning

Team's Christmas Night Oot must be sometime soon, I'm sure they have a great time.

who'll be first on the karaoke

Having spoken to a couple of people this morning it would appear the status quo will see no immediate change, I personally doubt that doing nothing is an option we can afford.

They always seem to be able to find the money to get rid of executives, perhaps that's an indication as to the relative importance they place on the football side of things.

Having spoken to a couple of people this morning it would appear the status quo will see no immediate change, I personally doubt that doing nothing is an option we can afford.

We know, another person you talked to (Chris McLaughlin), has already told us.

Edited by buster.