Can't afford to sack him and can't afford to keep him. Mcoists performance as manager has dragged us down every bit as much as the boardroom has over the last 3 seasons and if the current vein of form continues then things will come to a head very quickly. Attendances can only plummet from here on in.

No doubt the board will have a fantastic new vision for the club at the minute followed by plans for a new share issue, if the fans aren't coming through the turn styles then the board might find this very difficult to achieve. Don't think Ashley could even bale us out either. How can you take a loan that you can't pay back?

I can't see any way out other than admin. We're back to where we started when Craig Whyte showed up, only this time the fans aren't buying into it.

The McCoist predicament is about to force everyone's hand and the board don't have any answers.

That's why they are so silent, they don't know what to do?

The reason what's left of a Rangers board are deadly silent is because the Club's skint and they're fast running out of sources of funding.

David Somers and the Easdale brothers don't have a clue how to run a football club.

To say I'm worried would be an understatement.

Can't afford to sack him and can't afford to keep him. Mcoists performance as manager has dragged us down every bit as much as the boardroom has over the last 3 seasons and if the current vein of form continues then things will come to a head very quickly. Attendances can only plummet from here on in.

No doubt the board will have a fantastic new vision for the club at the minute followed by plans for a new share issue, if the fans aren't coming through the turn styles then the board might find this very difficult to achieve. Don't think Ashley could even bale us out either. How can you take a loan that you can't pay back?

I can't see any way out other than admin. We're back to where we started when Craig Whyte showed up, only this time the fans aren't buying into it.

The McCoist predicament is about to force everyone's hand and the board don't have any answers.

That's why they are so silent, they don't know what to do?

The only difference administration will make is we will not make the play offs. But we would get to keep our shareholders and onerous contracts.

I honestly feel admin 2 wouldn't fix us. The sp1vs have it all sown up and like Whyte, would roll their chosen insolvency practitioners in. Portsmouth, Leeds and Coventry all ring a bell. We're the Scottish equivalent.

A business just can't enter administration thro' choice the minute it has a funding shortage.

It would have to prove in court it couldn't source funding.

Enter DK. He won't pay anywhere near £16m though.

Your obsession and desire to infer DK's to blame for the present or future mess is nauseating dude.

I'm not blaming DK for anything. My view of him is he's nowhere near as wealthy as his 'supporters' make out and has got his tactics woefully wrong since the newco took over the running of the club.

However he played a blinder with his £16m 'offer' though.....