We would all have a big list of who we would like to go in January, unfortunately contracts will dictate much of what happens. Players like Dean Shiels and Marius Zaliukas are contracted for next season and in Arnold Peralta's case another two years.

Arthur Numan would be an imaginative appointment and somehow I couldn't imagine his teams lumping the ball up the park. A lot has been said about the cost of getting rid of McCoist, but the surge of interest the right appointment would create could nullify that. Just imagine if they could persuade Laudrup to come on board what impact that would have on attendances.

Well Ally comes out and says we were "good" for 35 minutes on Saturday he really is taking the piss or has totally lost it.

Laudrup and Numan would/could be a great management team but without the right kind of support (financial and operational) what chance would they have of being successful.

If we don't win on Friday the pressure is only going to increase further but, as it stands, we simply don't have the cash to pay off the incumbents.

Laudrup and Numan would/could be a great management team but without the right kind of support (financial and operational) what chance would they have of being successful.

If we don't win on Friday the pressure is only going to increase further but, as it stands, we simply don't have the cash to pay off the incumbents.

My understanding is that due to their rolling contracts the incumbents get a year's salary if asked to leave immediately or can be put on a year's notice at the end of which they walk out with nothing.

At the very least they should be put on notice immediately

My understanding is that due to their rolling contracts the incumbents get a year's salary if asked to leave immediately or can be put on a year's notice at the end of which they walk out with nothing.

At the very least they should be put on notice immediately

Or his notice should have ran out two years ago ......................

That would be my ultimate dream team! Ironically neither of them would be very expensive I bet. Numan wont be on a huge salary, and Laudrup wouldn't demand one either given that he would be 'cutting his teeth' in management. Now that would get the punters excited again!!! Big Albertz is running a very successful football academy in his home town Monchengladbach, so we could maybe tap into that as well :)

Someone like Gio would also be exciting but as SBS says I think we're all day-dreaming. :(

Only (I say only!) from the point of view of getting rid of the current lot, but getting Numan in (and possibly Laudrup) would not be beyond the realms of possibility, given that they would love a role at the Club, and their salaries would be FAR less than what we are paying at the moment.