Don't let this escalate, guys - play nice, all Bears together and that. Perhaps SC was thinking of Mr. Frank Zappa if he was thinking of drugs, after all.....

There, having been Mr. Po-faced attempt at sensible, I'm off to bed. No doubt I will awake to more horrific headlines or a teasing Jackson twitter

You obviously think i came up the Clyde in a banana boat. Whatever you say. I'm out.

Whether you say you're 'out' or not is irrelevant.

Implying that any of our admin and mod team here are taking illegal drugs is unacceptable.

Winning a domestic quadruple in Scotland for the 2nd biggest club in the country is a realistic ambition.

Lay off the buckets.

2nd biggest is a million miles from 2nd best sometimes and in our case it is. If we win the Scottish Cup alone I will donate £100 to your favourite charity - promise! My money is safe though. The quadruple comment wasn't your best SC.

2nd biggest is a million miles from 2nd best sometimes and in our case it is. If we win the Scottish Cup alone I will donate £100 to your favourite charity - promise! My money is safe though. The quadruple comment wasn't your best SC.

It's never really that far away mate. I didn't say we would win the quadruple. I didn't say we should expect to win it. I said it was a realistic ambition(and we are not going over what that means again) which it is for a club with our resources playing in this level of domestic football.

Edited by Frankie
Unacceptable nonsense

Here we f*cking go again. You just can't help yourself.

I said i was out because i didn't want to continue conversing with you but you just had to get another word in. You just can't help yourself. This wee hard on you have for me is f*cking tedious to say the least. You're looking for any excuse. It's f*cking pathetic.

And out comes the victim card... again.

I'm not playing the victim, i am stating the bleeding obvious. It's there for all too see. I'm seriously out now. I'm off to bed for work. No hard feelings Zap. Apologies if you were offended in any way, was supposed to be a joke. Tmrw is another day. Hopefully we move on.

It's never really that far away mate. I didn't say we would win the quadruple. I didn't say we should expect to win it. I said it was a realistic ambition(and we are not going over what that means again) which it is for a club with our resources playing in this level of domestic football.

I hear what you are saying, but even in our prime I always thought a clean sweep was just a hopeful. When we were just 2nd best, but still had a good side I would have said "no chance".