I know Merlin's blog isnt the most reliable but a poster did provide a SA link which did appear to show DK getting monies paid to him from Rangers. This was produced at the time of DK's court proceedings.

He did say he was going to pursue SDM for the £20m. How's that going?

that was a yahoo lie the first time you brought it up.

you know that

i guess it's all about perspective. does king have the 30 million he says he is willing to put in sure he does.

is he a billionaire. absoloutley not.

it depends what wealth rab is saying he doesn't have.

It depends how much each individual/consortium wants to invest in Rangers.

Edited by chilledbear

It depends how much each individual/consortium wants to invest in Rangers.

certainly king would be the bulk of the money behind his lot.

it was suggested to me last night that king was 9 million and each of the other 8 were a million each in the 16 odd million to go in but for a start i am not at all sure p murray has a million to put in.

maybe he was the 200k.

certainly king would be the bulk of the money behind his lot.

it was suggested to me last night that king was 9 million and each of the other 8 were a million each in the 16 odd million to go in but for a start i am not at all sure p murray has a million to put in.

maybe he was the 200k.

Would they invest with Ashley having these contracts ?

Would they invest with Ashley having these contracts ?

who knows. i hope so and we certainly need someone to.

tbh first the board will no doubt try to survive by offering existing shareholders first shot.

how many will take it up is a total unknown. then we go from there.

it's hard to see us not needing an open offer before the end of the season.

I'm not sure off the park is as big a mess as some make out. If Ashley isnt willing to invest then he should stand aside for DK, assuming his £16m is genuine & not some sort of an offer on the back of a fag-packet.

My other worry about DK is that Ally sees him as a friend which would allow him to stay on as team manager.

I think it's even worse than many fear.

Ultimately Ashley will do what's best for SD and if he concludes that SD cannot extract value from the shambles then he'll look for someone to parly with most probably King. Nobody even King would comprehend investing until they break 50% + controlled by Greenco, forget the Easdale circa 26% proxy that's a red herring that serves a purpose.

Of course given his wealth Ashley can effectively do what he wants and may decide there's a massive opportunity at Rangers if they were properly run and funded but whether he thinks it's worth his time and treasure to do so only he and his closest lieutenants will know.

that was a yahoo lie the first time you brought it up.

you know that

No i dont know that. Neither do you.

And anyway would DK be deemed a fit & proper person to become Rangers owner under AIM and SFA regulations? Answer that one