one post you want him to rescue us, in another he's not allowed.

I'm not saying he's not allowed. I'm merely asking the question.

There are many issues involving DK which too many on here simply overlook.

And see DK's co-investors and their £8m? Why didnt they buy or at least bid for Rangers during administration/liquidation?

Edited by RANGERRAB

I love these puzzles for older citizens.
pour on the doom and gloom for a while then when Ashley gives another loan the majority breath a sigh of release instead of pointing the finger of blame at him.

winning hearts and minds. with recent pr effecting merchandise he needs to divert before he makes a move

And see DK's co-investors and their £8m? Why didnt they buy or at least bid for Rangers during administration/liquidation?

One might have though the recent arrests would change people's minds about how fair that was.

Bit spooked to read accounts of our imminent demise, since I blogged on that subject last week. Deeply uncomfortable being in bed with these people. Posting links to your own blog is a bit pathetic but I can't c&p due to the images. http://andypendek.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/the-unbearable-lightness-of-being-blue.html

Brilliantly written as always Andy... :cool:

My understanding is that should an individual vetted by the South African Financial Services Board by found to be fit and proper by that authority, this is accepted by the British Financial Services Authorities and vice versa. As DK has settled his tax affairs and remains the executive chairman of a listed South African corporation (Micromega), he should have no difficulties on that front. I really don't know how much disposable income he has, certainly, it is "not off the charts" but Micromega have doubled their headline earnings per share for the past 6 months and as a large part of his fortune would be calculated in share value, his worth has increased substantially over 2014.

Like many supporters, I was gutted that DK had not put us out of our misery and made the existing Rangers shareholders an offer for 100% of the Club, but he, like MA, is a very astute businessman and would prefer to spend his money on sorting out the state of the Club, rather than paying the carpetbaggers and sp*vs. DK is a genuine supporter and sees the Club for what it was and what it needs to revert to that level, rather than what he can take out of it.

Finally, like every other supporter, with the recent arrests and investigations into both the Whyte and Green takeovers, hopefully we will get a better understanding of whether D&P actually stitched over all other potential owners in favour of Green. We are all just guessing, and coming to conclusions based upon our own natural bias.

Bit spooked to read accounts of our imminent demise, since I blogged on that subject last week. Deeply uncomfortable being in bed with these people. Posting links to your own blog is a bit pathetic but I can't c&p due to the images. http://andypendek.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/the-unbearable-lightness-of-being-blue.html

Didn't realise you were AndyPendek.