Will this rhag of a newspaper now ask Liewell to do likewise with the attendances at the San Giro?

Or admit has nowhere near 40k ST holders which he claimed at their AGM?

Will we ever see the day when we cut all ties with this rhag and its anti-Rangers agenda. Radio Cattolica too.

Will this rhag of a newspaper now ask Liewell to do likewise with the attendances at the San Giro?

Will we ever see the day when we cut all ties with this rhag and its anti-Rangers agenda. Radio Cattolica too.

When they do it over at Breezeblock Boulevard it's so obviously a lie that I find it funny. Many of their own supporters cringe. I cringed on Saturday for us when I heard the 28,000 being announced - it looked closer to 14,000 - utterly embarrassing! I'm glad this came out.

I know what you mean though about it not being reported over at the San Giro. Maybe this will 'shame' them into coming clean, but then again they don't do 'shame' do they.

When they do it over at Breezeblock Boulevard it's so obviously a lie that I find it funny. Many of their own supporters cringe. I cringed on Saturday for us when I heard the 28,000 being announced - it looked closer to 14,000 - utterly embarrassing! I'm glad this came out.

I know what you mean though about it not being reported over at the San Giro. Maybe this will 'shame' them into coming clean, but then again they don't do 'shame' do they.

Their 40k ST holder claim was worst of all though. I've heard it's around half that figure. Maybe even less.Absolute disgrace no one in the mhedia preapred to challenge Liewell over this

At the end of the day no-one likes the Record's style of reporting - especially when Celtic (or other clubs) make the same creative crowd accounting 'magic'.

However, this is a Rangers forum and this is clearly an issue which shows the club will be unable to trade unless these numbers change. I'd say Somers position is untenable given his previous statements on the issue. The same can be said for the manager who thinks he has the support of the fans.

Edited by Frankie

The 40k number seems ridiculous but I have my doubts that liewell would lie at an agm or in accounts. That's really illegal.

I don't know what to think.

Ally has done more than a boycott ever could.

Yeah, it's certainly difficult to analyse reasons for decreasing attendances.

However, with crowds at the 30,000 mark last month and now apparently around 16,000; that's around 15,000K that have stopped going before the season started (most probably mainly due to the board) and now around the same number since the start of November (most probably down to the performances).

That's 30,000 fans which have disappeared since last season - for example we had 46,000 at the Stranraer game in April and 44,000 at the Dunfermline game in March. Astounding drop in crowds - no matter the reason!

I still believe we shouldn't 'dress up' our crowd figures no matter what goes on elsewhere. If figures are down there is a reason for it that needs addressed.

The crowd reported should be the crowd present.