If you don't have the right people running the club from the top how can you expect anything else to be running right?. I've always said getting the right people running the club and the rest will follow,the emphasis from fans has been on the manager,performances,results more than the S.P.I.V.S screwing the club.

I agree Ally hasn't cut it as a manager,but I'm still more concerned with where we are heading as a club.

Forget about who controls us. Ally has been given a fortune and has failed miserably.

If you don't have the right people running the club from the top how can you expect anything else to be running right?. I've always said getting the right people running the club and the rest will follow,the emphasis from fans has been on the manager,performances,results more than the S.P.I.V.S screwing the club.

I agree Ally hasn't cut it as a manager,but I'm still more concerned with where we are heading as a club.

This is nonsense.

The Board of Directors - shareholders puppets - are not fit for purpose

The management are not fit for purpose.

The players - the majority - are not fit for purpose.

They ALL ABSOLUTELY NEED to be replaced as a matter of urgency.

Getting Mason Boyne with 2.4 Billion pound to spend tomorrow as owner will not make mccoist a manager nor mcculloch a centre half.

Edited by jhunter

Again you don't seem to be following the 2 wrongs don't make a right proviso. Should Durrant get a full pay off too? To hell if we go bust?

This whole thing is generally looked at arse about face.

Everyone should be paid what they are entitled to, and that goes from the boardroom all the way down to the first rung on the Ibrox ladder. If anyone has a problem with that, they should point the finger of blame towards those who sanctioned those terms in the first place.

Managers resign all the time, why should Ally be any different? He is even more out of his depth than any other who has resigned before him anywhere in the country.

Demanding he get a pay off only worsens the clubs current health, why would anyone want that? Admin II will not get King in.

Managers resign all the time, why should Ally be any different? He is even more out of his depth than any other who has resigned before him anywhere in the country.

Demanding he get a pay off only worsens the clubs current health, why would anyone want that? Admin II will not get King in.

Fuck me!,what will you post about when Ally has gone?,tedious!.

This whole thing is generally looked at arse about face.

Everyone should be paid what they are entitled to, and that goes from the boardroom all the way down to the first rung on the Ibrox ladder. If anyone has a problem with that, they should point the finger of blame towards those who sanctioned those terms in the first place.

A line needs to be drawn under the whole fucking mess and we need to start again. Nobody is entitled to anything. Perhaps legally they are, though that's not my point.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy