A line needs to be drawn under the whole fucking mess and we need to start again. Nobody is entitled to anything. Perhaps legally they are, though that's not my point.

What is your point?

You asked if Durrant should get a pay-off in full. If his contract stipulates that he qualifies for one, he should get one. it really is that simple.

What is your point?

You asked if Durrant should get a pay-off in full. If his contract stipulates that he qualifies for one, he should get one. it really is that simple.

They are free to resign from their positions without any pay off as many have done before them. If they care about the club you would imagine they would do so. They are such an embarrassment that any deviation of that smacks of human indecency.

Jose Exteberria one of Bilbao's greatest ever players could have gone on to a far bigger club but instead chose to play for free in his latest years when they were in hard times. What Exteberria did was above and beyond. It's a shame nobody at our club has any of that honorable sentiment.

My point here is there are people in football who have put their clubs beyond self interest. Look at Totti who rejected joining the galacticos at Real to stay with his beloved Roma. What Ally is doing is bastardising his legacy.

I have seen absolutely fúck all honourable intent happen towards us since admin. I don't think anyone cares.

seem to remember ally working for free when times were tough for us.

but again i say your misplacing your anger. failing employees do not remove themselves their bosses do the world over.

Oh I think he made up for that. Earning £800k in the 4th tier of Scottish football, more than many premiership managers. Even having the gall to try and cover it up and stop any reduction!

Sacrebleu. Incredible stuff.

Oh I think he made up for that. Earning £800k in the 4th tier of Scottish football, more than many premiership managers. Even having the gall to try and cover it up and stop any reduction!

Sacrebleu. Incredible stuff.

Then only agreeing to a temporary cut as long as it was paid back at a later date. But aye, it's all for the good of the club. It's clear some people just want the club in administration now to see what happens. To gamble with our future once again. Say they want the manager and coaches paid off but then moan because we waste all our money paying folk off. At the end of the day McCoist and his pals are not doing what is best for the club or acting in the clubs best interests by hanging around and must walk away. Ignoring that fact in preference to the ****s needing to put us in further debt to pay them off is nonsensical.