There is no incentive for the players to perform as there is no competition for places. McDulloch will always get a game, as will Black and Law and Foster will feature along with Aird, miller, waste of space Daly and so on.

He has used virtually the same team in the 3 most recent performances and we have been awful. If he is still here he will use the same duds again. That is simply not acceptable.

To have players knowing they are guaranteed a game however poor they play is why we are in the mess we are on the pitch.

Also, for months it has been glaringly obvious that we sit too deep to cover for McCulloch ' s deficiencies. We then have the midfield so far apart from the forwards. This basic stuff has been allowed to continue !!!!!

Edited by MoodyBlue

Then only agreeing to a temporary cut as long as it was paid back at a later date. But aye, it's all for the good of the club. It's clear some people just want the club in administration now to see what happens. To gamble with our future once again. Say they want the manager and coaches paid off but then moan because we waste all our money paying folk off. At the end of the day McCoist and his pals are not doing what is best for the club or acting in the clubs best interests by hanging around and must walk away. Ignoring that fact in preference to the ****s needing to put us in further debt to pay them off is nonsensical.

The moans are about the contracts handed out by the crooks in the boardroom. Honouring said contracts is something which would once have been automatic for The Rangers and is something which should continue.

We will not enter admin, to believe we will would mean you think either Ashley will stand by with his hands in his pockets doing nothing contrary to the evidence or he cares what the fans think.Wrong on both accounts.

Ashley will cut everything and i mean everything before he allows that. Training ground will shut, rangers TV will go, players will go, stadium will be cut down in size until crowds come back and everything else that isn't nailed down will go until we are left with the bare minimum.The business review going on is not about what can we do to invigorate sales or bring back fans, its about what to keep and what to cut to bring us in line with our new reduced income streams.

The man is ruthless he will not hesitate this is going to be very painful.

We will not enter admin, to believe we will would mean you think either Ashley will stand by with his hands in his pockets doing nothing contrary to the evidence or he cares what the fans think.Wrong on both accounts.

Ashley will cut everything and i mean everything before he allows that. Training ground will shut, rangers TV will go, players will go, stadium will be cut down in size until crowds come back and everything else that isn't nailed down will go until we are left with the bare minimum.The business review going on is not about what can we do to invigorate sales or bring back fans, its about what to keep and what to cut to bring us in line with our new reduced income streams.

The man is ruthless he will not hesitate this is going to be very painful.

That seems the likeliest scenario to me, with one proviso - given that situation developing how can you say "until crowds come back"? Because I don't think they would. Especially as the timz would be past 10 in a row and heading for 20

They are free to resign from their positions without any pay off as many have done before them. If they care about the club you would imagine they would do so. They are such an embarrassment that any deviation of that smacks of human indecency.

Jose Exteberria one of Bilbao's greatest ever players could have gone on to a far bigger club but instead chose to play for free in his latest years when they were in hard times. What Exteberria did was above and beyond. It's a shame nobody at our club has any of that honorable sentiment.

My point here is there are people in football who have put their clubs beyond self interest. Look at Totti who rejected joining the galacticos at Real to stay with his beloved Roma. What Ally is doing is bastardising his legacy.

I have seen absolutely fúck all honourable intent happen towards us since admin. I don't think anyone cares.

Etxeberria played one season for free because he wanted to reach the milestone of 500 games for Bilbao and he wasn't likely to be offered a new deal. An honourable act, but one with a tinge of 'self' about it.

It is up to the person concerned whether he wishes to forgo his entitlements or not, but I do wonder how many Gersnet posters would choose to jack in their job in order to do the right thing by the company. I would say a ball park figure would be a little less than one.

That seems the likeliest scenario to me, with one proviso - given that situation developing how can you say "until crowds come back"? Because I don't think they would. Especially as the timz would be past 10 in a row and heading for 20
like a tide support ebbs and flows. We as a support will not disappear for good over night. It only takes the smallest glint of hope to ignite a passionate support, as they say it is in the blood. Even now after everything that has happened it wouldn't take much to galvanise us. A simple common sense approach to running the club would do wonders. Please do not mistake that for me thinking we are being ran in a common sense way or that it is on the horizon, I don't!

like a tide support ebbs and flows. We as a support will not disappear for good over night. It only takes the smallest glint of hope to ignite a passionate support, as they say it is in the blood. Even now after everything that has happened it wouldn't take much to galvanise us. A simple common sense approach to running the club would do wonders. Please do not mistake that for me thinking we are being ran in a common sense way or that it is on the horizon, I don't!

We are in the midst of 'climate change' that is changing the normal rules of play.

The tide is going out like just before a tsunami but isn't due back in for X years and even then it will never come back in the same measure.

No-one wants to invest the amount of money required to get the club back on it's feet.

Rangers supporters don't like being a serial second or third place team.

Rangers supporters are becoming more wary of blatant spin that may be sent to mask reality or tell us it will be better tomorrow once you've bought your ST.

The next generation of Rangers fans will be diluted.

Scottish football is on the downsizing path.

Edited by buster.

Throughout all this, the fans are being treated like shit by everyone at the club - Board, players, management team.

We are left in limbo and nobody tells us anything.

Quite frankly we should all be descending on Edmiston Drive and creating absolute havoc !!!!!

Edited by MoodyBlue