Just been interviewed on Sky Sports News there. To quote -

100% committed.

100% will be in charge next week v Livi

Got a job to do, to get back into the top flight

Going nowhere

So God knows what happened earlier today. Almost as if Ally knew nothing about it.

Just been interviewed on Sky Sports News there. To quote -

100% committed.

100% will be in charge next week v Livi

Got a job to do, to get back into the top flight

Going nowhere

So God knows what happened earlier today. Almost as if Ally knew nothing about it.

I'ts already been said, he will be here until the end of the season,unless the board decide different, he has handed in his notice,which will be the end of the season.

Do we need another Ally bashing thread?.

I'ts already been said, he will be here until the end of the season,unless the board decide different, he has handed in his notice,which will be the end of the season.

Do we need another Ally bashing thread?.

Point me in the direction of the bashing Ian. Where is it? Quote it. Name and shame those bashers polluting my thread.

Point me in the direction of the bashing Ian. Where is it? Quote it. Name and shame those bashers polluting my thread.

This thread is just stupid!,everybody on gersnet knows what you think of the manager,why start another one?

You don't think it's worth questioning why the manager made a fake resignation attempt?

Regardless of what I think,we've been here before,I'm sure there was a special thread started for all the All talk?,every fucking thread is about about Ally,you do see my point right?.

Edited by ian1964

This thread is just stupid!,everybody on gersnet knows what you think of the manager,why start another one?

Are you on the sauce? I haven't gave any opinion here and i have no intention of either. What is it with you ffs? How is it stupid? He was just live on camera categorically denying almost all that has happened today. It's huge news, breaking news even. News i thought would be most welcome by the tiny minority still in support of him and even to those not in support. Hardly a stupid thread. No doubt you will appreciate it better in the morning.

Are you on the sauce? I haven't gave any opinion here and i have no intention of either. What is it with you ffs? How is it stupid? He was just live on camera categorically denying almost all that has happened today. It's huge news, breaking news even. News i thought would be most welcome by the tiny minority still in support of him and even to those not in support. Hardly a stupid thread. No doubt you will appreciate it better in the morning.

Typical of you trying to slate someone. HOW MANY THREADS DO WE NEED ON THE MANAGER?.

And if I'm on the sauce I'll be a jakey?

Edited by ian1964