he's being paid to beat part time dross handsomely and steer us back to the top with room to spare.

we will be 12 points behind hearts by tomorrow night

the narrative quite clearly is being altered by the defenders of his absolute dereliction of duty into "just get us up " by any means necessary.

This is what makes me sick. That isn't Rangers. It was the same shite we got in 2012, going for all trophies and with each cup knock out the targets were lowered to eventually the only one left which was a gimme anyway. It's f*cking embarrassing.

Edited by Super Cooper

He won't take the club up to the top division. The only way we'll go up is via play offs and that means playing HIbs and/or QOS to play against the second bottom top division team. From what we saw tonight what are the chances of that ?

That sums it up for me. I wouldn't be confident of beating Hibs in the playoffs with McCoist in charge!! For once that isn't the board as some seem desperate to blame it on. Ally McCoist never has and never will be Rangers manager material. Legend as a player - complete failure as a manager

it will be the boards fault when we go tits up again!,wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm not deflecting nothing away from tonights result,or in fact how Ally is not a manager,just reminding you regardless of who replaces him it won't change, the S.P.I.V.S will continue to destroy the club. Of course I could be wrong!.

And did these S.p.i.v.s (your words not mine) not provide McCoist with enough resources to win three consecutive leagues to get promoted back to the top?

Why do you continually attack the board when there is a far bigger shambles on the pitch? Myself and others have been saying this constantly on here but you continue to focus on the board. Start looking at what went on out there tonight. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call for some

he's being paid to beat part time dross handsomely and steer us back to the top with room to spare.

we will be 12 points behind hearts by tomorrow night

the narrative quite clearly is being altered by the defenders of his absolute dereliction of duty into "just get us up " by any means necessary.

Nothing is being altered by anyone. Those were his words to Charles Paterson.

And did these S.p.i.v.s (your words not mine) not provide McCoist with enough resources to win three consecutive leagues to get promoted back to the top?

Why do you continually attack the board when there is a far bigger shambles on the pitch? Myself and others have been saying this constantly on here but you continue to focus on the board. Start looking at what went on out there tonight. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call for some

The board(S.P.I.V.S.) have total control over everything,why does the board not sack Ally?

You have constantly been shown to be talking out of your arse.

Nowt changes.