The club cannot afford it. Ashleys loan runs out in a matter of weeks and you want us to use the money to pay this Rangers man and his pals who are also Rangers men off now so we run out quicker? Is this what you want?

Ally never demanded his salary, a decent board would have given him the appropriate salary, and would have probably binned him by now!.

The club cannot afford it. Ashleys loan runs out in a matter of weeks and you want us to use the money to pay this Rangers man and his pals who are also Rangers men off now so we run out quicker? Is this what you want?

we paid of wallace just because he had upset ashley.

money can always be found for board whims.

Is that ur best response? Too focused on the board. Just like Graham,Houstoun and Dingwall. As I said earlier I hope tonight was a long overdue wake up call. McCoist has to go first and foremost

Let's be honest Rab, it's easier than being honest about a club legend for some, isn't it? A handy excuse not to look at the manager.

Well why don't they?,did Ally demand his salary?,of course he is on way too much,but that is typical of this boards'(S.P.I.V.S)way of working,every contract that has been agreed is OTT,is that the managers fault as well?.The sooner these parasites are out of this club the better,and a proper board would have not given Ally his OTT salary,and probably would have sacked him.

And once your new board is in place everything will sort itself out will it? Who will be on this magic new board then ? Oh and how will it get control of Rangers? Any more bogus back of fag packet offers per chance? Invisible investors too no doubt

Let's be honest Rab, it's easier than being honest about a club legend for some, isn't it? A handy excuse not to look at the manager.

I know that is aimed at me, but all you are concerned about is the manager and team,for me there is a lot more to worry about,which I've told you before.

Do you honestly think if we get a decent manager in with a good team everything is ok for the future?

Yes things will improve once we're back in the top division and hopefully competing in Europe again. Won't happen while McCoist is still there though

And once your new board is in place everything will sort itself out will it? Who will be on this magic new board then ? Oh and how will it get control of Rangers? Any more bogus back of fag packet offers per chance? Invisible investors too no doubt

Are you serious?,are you really happy with our current board/owners/S.P.I.V.S ?, do you really think we as a club are heading in the right direction?.