McMurdo Turning Against The Board

Is this the first time ?

Let’s get real. The McCoist Notice/Resignation saga is pure gamesmanship – by the manager and his representatives and also by the board. While both sides play their wee game of one-upmanship over just how many hundreds of thousands Ally walks with, it is the supporters who are suffering. And it is the reputation and standing of Rangers FC which both sides are dragging through the gutter as they squabble over money.

I’m going to be honest and say this: Cash-flow issues aside, if Rangers FC is in a position where it cannot afford to pay off its manager, serious questions must be asked of the club’s solvency and ability to trade.

If McCoist and his backers are using the club’s financial plight to hold a gun to the board’s head, this is absolutely unacceptable. It also undermines the notion put forward that McCoist is upset over redundancies at the club. That said, there is the argument that he is entitled to demand his contract be honoured.

No doubt the two sides will thrash out a settlement and McCoist will walk. But that’s not the problem. In the meantime, the complete disregard for the fans – who are paying customers – is contemptible. These fans are kept in the dark and fed scraps through a Rangers-hating press. Again, totally unacceptable.

https://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com

Oh that's easy , look no further than the Easdales little friend , the one they can't decide whether he represents them or not , the one who contacts newspapers on a near daily basis on their behalf

I thought it was suspicious that Goram and Johnstone, two of Allys strongest allies in the last week where wheeled out within a matter of minutes/hours of the story breaking on Sky. As if it was all a set up by the McCoist camp. Paterson was also filming from the stadium within a very short period of time of the story breaking. Jim White was on anchor at the time, a friend of them all. it was all very suspicious.

Edited by Super Cooper

Let’s get real. The McCoist Notice/Resignation saga is pure gamesmanship – by the manager and his representatives and also by the board. While both sides play their wee game of one-upmanship over just how many hundreds of thousands Ally walks with, it is the supporters who are suffering. And it is the reputation and standing of Rangers FC which both sides are dragging through the gutter as they squabble over money.

Like I said in another thread one political act to stymie another political act.

Always worth keeping an eye on the enemy dude. Never thought I'd say that about a bear but Bill's the enemy's chosen lacky.

Eyes wide open!

I think he's an irrelevant idiot who should just be ignored. When he was posting elsewhere the other day he was getting schooled elsewhere badly by PWR, who has to act very much on his best behaviour but still found it easy. He appeared so clueless you would almost imagine his blogs were not written by him.

His blogs are clueless at best but always seem full of confidence, this wasn't how he was coming across on there.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

In debate he is an easy target and putty to the likes of PRW. However, he conveys spin for the enemy and gives us an insight to their thinking. I'd agree that some of his stuff maybe by the pen of toxic individuals.

In debate he comes across as someone you would see on one of our many embarrassing facebook groups. Where illiterate half-wits come together in what only can be described as the land that time forgot.