There is one situation which affects the whole club. McCoist is still in place due to mismanagement by the board over a long period of time. He is a symptom of the general malaise, not the cause.

The club and it's ongoing state of Omnishambles+, is the fault of the various incarnations of Executive management (board) that come to further their own interests, period.

- Had we been run properly Ally McCoist would have been replaced some time ago.

- Had we been run properly we would have seen investment in the footballing operation infrastructure and presently be in a better place with better prospects both on and off the field.

Edited by buster.

There is one situation which affects the whole club. McCoist is still in place due to mismanagement by the board over a long period of time. He is a symptom of the general malaise, not the cause.

So to get back to my point (see post #15 of this thread)..........is John Brown right in his support of McCoist of the manager i.e. that he is doing a good job? Simples.

Edited by Anchorman

The club and it's ongoing state of Omnishambles+, is the fault of the various incarnations of Executive management (board) that come to further their own interests, period.

- Had we been run properly Ally McCoist would have been replaced some time ago.

- Had we been run properly we would have seen investment in the footballing operation infrastructure and presently be in a better place with better prospects both on and off the field.

really? The board were afraid to replace McCOIST for fear of protests from the UoF, SoS etc. Wrongly imo.

Now we've got Llambias making cuts which were needed long ago all we're getting is squeals of protest.

So to get back to my point..........is John Brown right in his support of McCoist of the manager i.e. that he is doing a good job? Simples.

I don't believe so, but he may not believe it either. Brown sees getting rid of Ashley and co as the number one priority, and I agree with him. You quite obviously don't. Simples.

reI ally? The board were afraid to replace McCOIST for fear of protests from the UoF, SoS etc. Wrongly imo.

Now we've got Llambias making cuts which were needed long ago all we're getting is squeals of protest.

No squeals from you, Rab. Your continued support for the suits is well documented.

really? The board were afraid to replace McCOIST for fear of protests from the UoF, SoS etc. Wrongly imo.

Yes, really.

You constantly see cabals, Fullerton, DK, UoF etc instead of seeing what is going on.

Add to that your perception of the various incarnations of executive management as they went through Ibrox with their swag bags and you have little room to use irony.

You are the type of supporter who has been 'manna from heaven' to profiteers in the boardroom.

I don't believe so, but he may not believe it either. Brown sees getting rid of Ashley and co as the number one priority, and I agree with him. You quite obviously don't. Simples.

Thank you. So going back to my original post (#15 of this thread). Just shut up Brown just for once about how good a job your pal is doing. He is not. He is the worst manager ever at Ibrox.

Edited by Anchorman

Thank you. So going back to my original post (#15 of this thread). Just shut up Brown just for once about how good a job your pal is doing. He is not. He is the worst manager ever at Ibrox.

I don't agree with what he said, but he most certainly shouldn't shut up when he is attacking the board in the same article.

I don't agree with what he said, but he most certainly shouldn't shut up when he is attacking the board in the same article.

I keep saying it. Go back to post #15. Nobody is saying he should shut up about the board. It was about support of his pal!! Nothing more.

Edited by Anchorman