M

I don't mean to pick on Bearger in particular, but a good few people online are coming out with statements like

But we don't know what he's playing at now. Therefore to make the sweeping claim that it

(SuperCooper)

the claim

(Bearger again, sorry)

is a ridiculous fantasy. Other people can believe what they like, but to claim dissent from their view is 'stupid' is, well, stupid.

You have run quotes from different posters into one diatribe.

McCoist is playing games. Unless he is completely deluded and actually thinks he is a decent manager and can improve things. The worst manager in our history and a legend as a player. A millionaire and Rangers fan, if he had any decency he would go now.

Rant over.

:D Nobody likes a grass. What sad wee lives you must live.

it was nothing to do with grassing you up just highlighting a bit of double standards onboard the good ship gersnet. don't we all lead sad wee lives typing at our keyboards like madmen.....

M

You have run quotes from different posters into one diatribe.

McCoist is playing games. Unless he is completely deluded and actually thinks he is a decent manager and can improve things. The worst manager in our history and a legend as a player. A millionaire and Rangers fan, if he had any decency he would go now.

Rant over.

Stange times indeed - I find myself in complete agreement with you Bearger.

Too many people tip toeing around McCoist's conduct - quite simply its a disgrace.

The fans are entitled to know what is going on particularly when the manager's position has such an effect on the team.

Too many people tip toeing around McCoist's conduct - quite simply its a disgrace.

The fans are entitled to know what is going on particularly when the manager's position has such an effect on the team.

Most folk don't have any problem with the message being sent out by Smith, just the manner in which it was delivered. It never ceases to amaze me how those who are the most vocal when banging on about 'Rangers traditions' are perfectly happy to set them to one side whenever it suits.

it's not just McCoist but the board as well. neither side have clarified anything since Friday and all we have is a leaked story to the press which neither side can confirm or deny. It's the fans who are left in the dark to speculate.