Stange times indeed - I find myself in complete agreement with you Bearger.

Too many people tip toeing around McCoist's conduct - quite simply its a disgrace.

The fans are entitled to know what is going on particularly when the manager's position has such an effect on the team.

Strange times indeed. I retweeted one of your tweets earlier today. :shock:

M

You have run quotes from different posters into one diatribe.

McCoist is playing games. Unless he is completely deluded and actually thinks he is a decent manager and can improve things. The worst manager in our history and a legend as a player. A millionaire and Rangers fan, if he had any decency he would go now.

Rant over.

I think he firmly believes this and also thinks that that most fans agree with him and it is just a few internet trolls causing trouble for him

Edited by SteveC

are you at a wind up Steve or do you actually believe that

He speaks like he does, does he not? Every interview over the past x amount of years he says he is doing the right thing, we do play good football, the majority of fans are behind him and that if he'd done what the dissenters wanted we'd never have got out of the bottom division. It's only a few weeks since he said (after another f@ck up) that under him "we'd had many more good days than bad ones, that's for sure".

I mean that he believes it, btw, not me! (I've edited it to obviate any ambiguity).

Edited by SteveC

Good afternoon zappa. It's ok for rangersitis to call Smith cunt! !! Selective cuntitis?

When I read that comment earlier I didn't interpret it that Rangersitis was directly calling or referring to Smith as a cunt.

Having said that, it would be appreciated if everyone could reign it in a bit with unnecessary use of foul language when referring to players, ex players, Club staff and ex Club staff because you're making our Admin and mod team's jobs more difficult than they need to be.

Just use a bit of common sense and decency please folks.

I think that's a bit unfair Zappa. Gordon had no idea what was going on. He wasn't a Board member so had no access to the financials.

I'm afraid I don't subscribe to the idea that Gordon Smith and other senior Club staff had no idea what was going on Christine. There's simply been too many leaks and Chinese whispers at the Club over these past few years to buy into such claims.

Even if Gordon Smith (and other senior Club staff) had no idea what was going on initially, they should certainly have heard the very loud alarm bells ringing when John McClelland and John Greig resigned as directors in October 2011.

Personally I've never believed for one minute that we heard the truth about who actually knew what.

When I read that comment earlier I didn't interpret it that Rangersitis was directly calling or referring to Smith as a cunt.

Having said that, it would be appreciated if everyone could reign it in a bit with unnecessary use of foul language when referring to players, ex players, Club staff and ex Club staff because you're making our Admin and mod team's jobs more difficult than they need to be.

Just use a bit of common sense and decency please folks.

I was going to point that out to them but I really couldn't be bottomed.

I was going to point that out to them but I really couldn't be bottomed.

No big deal. I'd have replied earlier if I'd been online, but I spent all afternoon at my parents putting up and decorating a new Xmas tree for them. :tree:

And of course both never saw eye to eye when he was director of football. Gordon's a very nice guy by all accounts but also very weak.

McCoist is abusing his status with supporters IMO with his 12 month notice. He knew fine well he'd walk off the team bus to a raptures applause and that many of us would feel somewhat sentimental when announcing his intention to leave. The 12 month notice period however is just another game, a game we don't need. Ally can easily walk away today and blow the lid on the Sp1vs' behaviours but chooses to hang around creating a circus.

I'm not sure what to make of the whole resignation thing because it seems as though there's definitely things going on that we're not fully aware of, but yet again it's clearly another shambles amongst the wider ongoing shambles at the Club.

Assuming he does know a lot more than he lets on publicly, could Ally really blow the lid on what's going on (and been going on) though?

With him having a shareholding himself and the numerous ongoing investigations and new court cases on the go, I'm not so sure if he could or would turn whistle blower unless directed to under oath in a courtroom.

No, I don't think he will ever blow the lid on anything. However, look at what many fans have unearthed from being on the outside. Ally will know plenty and many inside the club will probably feed him info. Not sure if it still happens but I was told over a year ago that SDM is getting fed stuff from club employees.

You're probably right to hold fire on forming an opinion as things might change but as it stands Ally's contributing to the madness when, from my seat, he doesn't need to.

Of course he'll know plenty and that's what I was trying to say in my response to plgsarmy with regards to Gordon Smith because he'll know plenty too.

Almost all of these guys telling us they 'know nothing' or 'knew nothing' aren't being 100% truthful IMO.