The extra expense was obviously agreed by the board when Wallace renegotiated the contract.....or will this be excused with the "that was the previous board" mantra?

Purely based on on-field matters, I think most agree that McCoist has to go. It is now up to those in charge to make that possible, but I see no reason whatsoever why he should make that easy for them.

I can empathise with McCoist if there is a clear alternative in place should his wage increase be the buckling point for others own position.

Even so, it's difficult to have much faith in that given the ongoing nightmare we're in.

I don't have much belief in anyone.

I can empathise with McCoist if there is a clear alternative in place should his wage increase be the buckling point for others own position.

Even so, it's difficult to have much faith in that given the ongoing nightmare we're in.

I don't have much belief in anyone.

I'm with you on that. McCoist was finished the day he took Green's shares bribe and nothing he does now can absolve him for that, however, if he can be useful in derailing the plans of Green and co, I will gladly take it.

I find it bizarre that they never sat down with McCoist and his backroom team to renegotiate his contract. But then again they were probably too busy filling their own pockets!!

Wallace did renegotiate the contract, so they agreed to this clause being inserted only eleven months ago, now they want to renege on it.

Edited by Rangersitis

I find it bizarre that they never sat down with McCoist and his backroom team to renegotiate his contract. But then again they were probably too busy filling their own pockets!!

Keeping McCoist on board was imperative to Greenco so of course they weren't going to risk that by reducing his wage. Instead, via penny shares, they increased it.

More fool Ally for accepting them.