Requisitioner says Ally McCoist deserves full pay-off at Rangers

Ave still to find oot who is backing who,no wonder there is so much crap in the air,Ally has backed the lot of them,Why? He at least be honest, and loan us his pay off with no strings attached,a wish a could get

12 month lying time

My eyes wish you could get 12 months jail time.

Darn good post BH. Looks as though Ally's the winner here and hopefully his anger will turn to kind benefactor for those he's' protesting' on behalf. And of course spilling the beans!

Only disagreement is Durrant....he's a millionaire and shouldn't be entitled to a wage doing very little based on his horrific injury nearly 30 years ago.

The problem with that SB is that if there is no subsequent "spilling of beans" are we left to conclude Ally's silence has been bought at a price ?

And if that comes to fruition how does that sit in terms of Frankie's earlier obeservations re double standards ?

The problem with that SB is that if there is no subsequent "spilling of beans" are we left to conclude Ally's silence has been bought at a price ?

And if that comes to fruition how does that sit in terms of Frankie's earlier obeservations re double standards ?

As I suggested at #28' date=' silence will come at a price; the only questions are: is it a price Rangers are willing to pay and a price that Ally is willing to accept?

I am sure he will want to write a book (or even a trilogy: [i']Ally the Management Years[/i] perhaps) or more likely have it ghost written for him (I can think of two or three candidates on here) at some point, so perhaps a limited time silence; beyond which period both parties agree that any revelations will be more historic in nature than harmful to the Club.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

They silenced Walter, so I'm sure they'll manage to silence Ally.

Just like Walter, Ally won't want to fritter away the inheritance he's built for his children and grandchildren on fighting legal battles.

Bit different though. Walter was a director and bound by rules.

I meant that they silenced him when he resigned. IIRC there was talk of him having been threatened with legal action if he didn't keep his mouth shut.