hi bears, i have a rangers legend and a loyalist singer in the bar on friday, all bears welcome free entry,

the rangers legend just wants it low profile thats why i havent given out his name .

you wont be disapointed thats a cert.

I hope your speakers are working better than they were on the Jorg Albertz night. After paying a fiver none of us in the main bar area heard a single word because the speakers were broke. Only the ones through the archway in the wee snug bit could hear anything. Everybody in the bar just ending up talking while the guests were on. :frown:

Luckily I managed to get speaking to the big man for a while at the end which made up for it.

Edited by Anchorman

i tryto put a good show on in the pub .i am sorry the speaker broke on the night, but a negitive thread will not help me in anyway .

as i said i took a fiver that night,if you whent to see jorge anywere else it would have cost at least £15

You can only do what you can do buddy. Credit to you for at least trying. Albertz was a great name to get in the door. And a fiver is peanuts. :tu:

i tryto put a good show on in the pub .i am sorry the speaker broke on the night, but a negitive thread will not help me in anyway .

as i said i took a fiver that night,if you when to see jorge anywere else it would have cost at least £15

I'm not having a pop mate. I paid my money to hear the man. I couldn't hear a word is all I'm saying. Neither could anybody in the bar. I know you try your best which is why I said nothing on the night but a lot of guys did. Do me a favour though with the "to see jorge anywere else it would have cost at least £15" comment. It's not the Beatles we're talking about.

And a fiver is peanuts. :tu:

A fiver is peanuts when you're just popping out for the night. It was feckin annoying cos I drove 50 miles from where I was working to be there and heard nothing. It's not the guys fault I know. But I was just having a wee tongue in cheek gripe about the speakers.