we have added some new players to the fernando game

I cant wait for this game - really hope we manage to sell this out. Don't think there has been a great uptake of tickets to date - but it hasn't been advertised too much from the club. Also when you try to buy tickets, it seem the top tiers aren't available.

I'd imagine they'll try to sell out the lower tiers first, then open upper tiers for ticket sales one at a time as necessary.

if we cant go and show our support to an event like this there is something wrong.

thats the first time i have heard a fan say he wasint popular with our fans and also a bad player,i must have been watching a different player,

he was a rangers captain or dose that not matter too you.

Didn't say he was a bad player or that he wasn't popular. We watched the same player but you read a different post.

Rangers captain. I'll give you Rangers captain. Vallance, Hamilton. Cairns, Meiklejohn, Greig, Butcher, Gough, Weir. Real Rangers captains.

Didn't say he was a bad player or that he wasn't popular. We watched the same player but you read a different post.

Rangers captain. I'll give you Rangers captain. Vallance, Hamilton. Cairns, Meiklejohn, Greig, Butcher, Gough, Weir. Real Rangers captains.

Ferguson. (He did take us to a European final after all)