The club and who owns it are 2 separate issues.

I can be a Rangers supporter and despise the likes of green/ashley very easily.

I never hearn one mention of club v company prior to administration coming about. There was no distinction, we were The Rangers. Perhaps I didn't mix in the right circles.

I never hearn one mention of club v company prior to administration coming about. There was no distinction, we were The Rangers. Perhaps I didn't mix in the right circles.

The club is the club but the owners of the club can change.

This is really going from bad to worse:

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 6m 6 minutes ago

SPFL statement: "Rangers Football Club Limited (“Rangers Newco”) signed agreement under which they would be liable for sums such as this."

SPFL: "David Somers and Graham Wallace engaged in individual discussions with SPFL Board...acknowledging the liability."

SPFL "...and suggesting ways of paying the sums due."

"It was only when no sums actually arrived from Rangers that SPFL Board decided to offset iability against future sums payable to the Club."

A statement from the SPFL read: "In February 2013, an independent SPL commission, chaired by the Rt. Hon. Lord Nimmo Smith, fined RFC 2012 PLC (previously The Rangers Football Club plc) (in liquidation)) (“Rangers Oldco”) the sum of £250,000 in respect of multiple breaches of SPL and Scottish FA Rules.

"The Rangers Football Club Limited (“Rangers Newco”) signed an agreement under which they would be liable for sums such as this.

"The Chairman of Rangers FC, David Somers, and on one occasion the club’s then chief executive Graham Wallace, engaged in individual discussions with the majority of current SPFL Board members several months ago acknowledging the liability and suggesting ways of paying the sums due.

"Following such discussions, it was only when no sums actually arrived from Rangers FC that the SPFL Board decided to offset this liability against future sums payable to the club."

This is really going from bad to worse:

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 6m 6 minutes ago

SPFL statement: "Rangers Football Club Limited (“Rangers Newco”) signed agreement under which they would be liable for sums such as this."

SPFL: "David Somers and Graham Wallace engaged in individual discussions with SPFL Board...acknowledging the liability."

SPFL "...and suggesting ways of paying the sums due."

"It was only when no sums actually arrived from Rangers that SPFL Board decided to offset iability against future sums payable to the Club."

A statement from the SPFL read: "In February 2013, an independent SPL commission, chaired by the Rt. Hon. Lord Nimmo Smith, fined RFC 2012 PLC (previously The Rangers Football Club plc) (in liquidation)) (“Rangers Oldco”) the sum of £250,000 in respect of multiple breaches of SPL and Scottish FA Rules.

"The Rangers Football Club Limited (“Rangers Newco”) signed an agreement under which they would be liable for sums such as this.

"The Chairman of Rangers FC, David Somers, and on one occasion the club’s then chief executive Graham Wallace, engaged in individual discussions with the majority of current SPFL Board members several months ago acknowledging the liability and suggesting ways of paying the sums due.

"Following such discussions, it was only when no sums actually arrived from Rangers FC that the SPFL Board decided to offset this liability against future sums payable to the club."

When and when were Rangers informed ?

Are Rangers annoucing this in a timely way or is it 'strategically timed' ?

I'm not inferring anything, I simply don't know but have seen this and other RIFC board(s) use regulatory notices 'strategically' in the past and so ask the question.

Edited by buster.

well you equated charles green with Struth at one point , so i'm not sure what sort of perspective you have on things.

Edited by jhunter

well you equated charles green with Struth at one point , so i'm not sure what sort of perspective you have on things.

That's a very clear indication of perspective, I'd say (if it's true)

Edited by SteveC

I can't seem to find out When did the SPFL actually inform Rangers that they'd withold broadcast revenue ?

Anyone know ?

STV suggest it's not broadcast revenue per se but a larger pot which pays out four (?) times a year.

When and when were Rangers informed ?

Are Rangers annoucing this in a timely way or is it 'strategically timed' ?

I'm not inferring anything, I simply don't know but have seen this and other RIFC board(s) use regulatory notices 'strategically' in the past and so ask the question.

it has all the hallmarks of a toxic piece of timing

it has all the hallmarks of a toxic piece of timing

WH Ireland seem to be carrying on the Daniel Stewart 'baton'..........and are excelling themselves.

Their first announcement, including the McCoist 'numbers'.

Of course under Toxic instruction from RIFC.

#Nest of Vipers

Edited by buster.