"and so he faces the final curtain" E Times article " fans will miss the big picture

Why will the forces of good win because of administration? do you really think those in charge are that stupid they have not thought of every scenario? Out played at every maneuver so far no reason whatsoever to think that will change with the introduction of admin again. They have clearly shown they will get their preferred people into position at every turn. Nothing more than a 50/50 gamble with extremely high stakes.

Liquidation wouldn't be a bad thing.....

Why will the forces of good win because of administration? do you really think those in charge are that stupid they have not thought of every scenario? Out played at every maneuver so far no reason whatsoever to think that will change with the introduction of admin again. They have clearly shown they will get their preferred people into position at every turn. Nothing more than a 50/50 gamble with extremely high stakes.

The way the ducks are being lined up you'd be forgiven for thinking they're gearing up for administration, this time round with all long term staff already paid off for the legal minimum there will be no one to TUPE over.

Pre-pack anyone?

Right - he has made his bed and he will have to lie in it. Nobody really wanted him to be chased out of Ibrox in the same way that John Greig was (although I admit to being far more saddened by what happened to Greig at the time. There was no talk of walking away with huge pay offs in John's day. McCoist will do just fine financially.

He played a hand over the last few days that I still haven't got my head around, but I think he wanted to create a stir and leave the board in an no-win situation, and the low key meeting today just backfired on him. They obviously sat with the minimum fuss and representation and said "OK Ally - resignation accepted. Now do you not have a job to do that we are paying you for? We're not paying you to sit in here.".

My prediction is that they know he is a dud as a manager. They know he will keep failing. They know the fans will turn on McCoist. They know he will carry the can for the failure on the park. And McCoist will walk when the fans "affect him and his family" as he has stated. Quite sad really but he has been the orchestrator of a lot of it in the past week.

The way the ducks are being lined up you'd be forgiven for thinking they're gearing up for administration, this time round with all long term staff already paid off for the legal minimum there will be no one to TUPE over.

Pre-pack anyone?

only hope is that we are both very cynical people!:lol:

in all honesty only two options left in my opinion. neither very appetizing or appealing and both take immenses sacrifice from fans.

Pre-pack anyone?

The thing I don't get about this 'legal minimum' is that you can't do it unless that is what your contract says you are entitled to. So the staff must have known that was in their contracts, and although they didn't expect to get paid off they don't have a leg to stand on. We are all only entitled to what our contract says. I'm not getting why it is more beneficial to pay redundancies to long term staff than to TUPE them over on the same 'minimum entitlement' contracts.

The thing I don't get about this 'legal minimum' is that you can't do it unless that is what your contract says you are entitled to. So the staff must have known that was in their contracts, and although they didn't expect to get paid off they don't have a leg to stand on. We are all only entitled to what our contract says. I'm not getting why it is more beneficial to pay redundancies to long term staff than to TUPE them over on the same 'minimum entitlement' contracts.

Most contracts will probably just state the statutory payments as laid down by the law of the land at the time, you'd have to be well up the tree to get anything different.

If they're not there at the time of administration they can't TUPE over therefore they can rehire people at a lower rate than those jobs currently pay.

Right - he has made his bed and he will have to lie in it. Nobody really wanted him to be chased out of Ibrox in the same way that John Greig was (although I admit to being far more saddened by what happened to Greig at the time. There was no talk of walking away with huge pay offs in John's day. McCoist will do just fine financially.

He played a hand over the last few days that I still haven't got my head around, but I think he wanted to create a stir and leave the board in an no-win situation, and the low key meeting today just backfired on him. They obviously sat with the minimum fuss and representation and said "OK Ally - resignation accepted. Now do you not have a job to do that we are paying you for? We're not paying you to sit in here.".

My prediction is that they know he is a dud as a manager. They know he will keep failing. They know the fans will turn on McCoist. They know he will carry the can for the failure on the park. And McCoist will walk when the fans "affect him and his family" as he has stated. Quite sad really but he has been the orchestrator of a lot of it in the past week.

You got all that from half a dozen words. Genius.

This the guy who slaughtered Naismith, McGregor, Laffferty etc when they did not TUPE over to the newco as they went for more lucrative contracts elsewhere.

Now what's he doing? Lining his pockets with as much of our much-needed cash(by way of an undeserved but entitled rise) as he can before he departs his first and last football manager's job he'll ever get. He's been a dreadful Rangers manager. His signings have been mostly poor.The team is awful to watch. There's little or no evidence of tactics, a gameplan or any sort of preparation in any game I've seen. But I must be honest my biggest criticism of all is for the board for allowing this under-achiever to have spent so long as Rangers manager.

Why doesn't he give his pal Bain a call at Macabbi Tel Aviv and see if he can get him a job. Save us the bother and expense of enduring another 12months of dross in front of a empty stadium. Cheerio Ally. The sooner the better for us all.