Absolutely heartbreaking watching that 10min video.

First up was the fluency in the football, the class in midfield was excellent.

Secondly, Mols' injury. Anyone who watched us that season and saw Mols' potency and the array of goals would vouch that we had a real find on our hands, sadly and its all a matter of opinion, I don't think he ever reached the same performance levels again.

Lastly, will we ever see those nights again, when we could go to a top European side and outplay them in their own backyard?

I doubt it and I doubt that we will ever recover from this omnishambles. We are in danger of losing a generation of fans through various reasons but I doubt we will ever get back to where we were.

I was at that game. As. Soon as they scored I turned to the guy next to me and said that goal will cost us dear.

Franz beckenbaurs face said it all at the end of the second leg. I've never. Seen a more relieved man in all my life.

We were good enough to go all the way that year. It was a very fine line between success and failure, unfortunately we were on the wrong side

I was at that game. As. Soon as they scored I turned to the guy next to me and said that goal will cost us dear.

Franz beckenbaurs face said it all at the end of the second leg. I've never. Seen a more relieved man in all my life.

We were good enough to go all the way that year. It was a very fine line between success and failure, unfortunately we were on the wrong side

'The Kaiser' certainly has quite a few memories that involve us.

Should have beat them in the 1967 ECWC final aswell.

Just glad we managed to get past their great early 70's team on the way to winning our European Trophy.

I think it was him and Paul Breitner (both WC winners) stood on the goal-line at Ibrox like a pair of dummies after Derek Parlane's shot fleashed past them.

If our present team played Bayern tomorrow, we could ship double figures.