Matthew Wood appointed as Rangers Secretary

I totally agree. I noticed part of their remit as company seceratory included meeting management, attendees and shareholders at board meetings. Is this the guy to be wheeled out and paint the very simple and very beautiful path that The Club are about to embark on in this new era?

I doubt he will be involved in day-to-day management. He will deal with a lot of the stock market related issues and keep the directors right about that kind of thing., as well as overseeing the statutory books and records of the company an all that entails.

Hopefully he will try and use his influence to do away with the childish and immature statements that have emanated from the club following Easdale's appointment and prevent the club from embarrassingly missing deadlines.

I doubt he will be involved in day-to-day management. He will deal with a lot of the stock market related issues and keep the directors right about that kind of thing., as well as overseeing the statutory books and records of the company an all that entails.

Hopefully he will try and use his influence to do away with the childish and immature statements that have emanated from the club following Easdale's appointment and prevent the club from embarrassingly missing deadlines.

To be honest, I'm so deflated with all that's going on that I'll be impressed if he runs a spell check before releasing statements. You made a point earlier that we have nobody already at The Club that could do these tasks, again I despair because again it will cost money. How many people with knowledge in these fields have came in and overseen a shambles for a very pretty price. I hope what you suggest about the embarrassing statements transpires but I've hoped that before my friend.