Guest Bigfred

Yes, Sinclair is now away.

There's every risk that Auchenhowie could be sold. The directors are running the club at a massive loss, and after they have exhausted the share issues and sold Wallace and Macleod, the next sellable asset would appear to be Auchenhowie. :(

Yes, Sinclair is now away.

There's every risk that Auchenhowie could be sold. The directors are running the club at a massive loss, and after they have exhausted the share issues and sold Wallace and Macleod, the next sellable asset would appear to be Auchenhowie. :(

Is there not an outstanding claim on it from Whyte and Earley that prevents it from being used as security, never mind it being a sellable asset?

why have we moved Sinclair out, should youth dep not have a Director of Youth in charge, seems to me he is away before its sold

Is that you Jim?

We are a support that disagree on just about anything, no matter how obvious a situation is. Though everyone seems to be in unison with regard to Sinclair being absolutely useless at his job.

I say it's almost a foregone conclusion that MP will be sold.

The club is fractured, some would say beyond repair.

These are the darkest days in the Club's history, I'd say we are in real danger of never recovering from this.