Gutted that it's came to this, but it's for the best, and not least for his health, both physical and mental.

Just angers me that someone like Sandy fucking Easdale or Mike Ashley can tell a Rangers legend when he's finished with the Club.

We should have known that they'd time it this way.

AGM,............. what AGM ?

The news for the fans will be McCoist, McCoist and Post McCoist.

Online, the messageboard servers will struggle to cope.

What was stopping them do this last week ?

Edited by buster.

I would imagine that he will have to keep his thoughts to himself for the remainder of the year as it's likely any outbursts could be in contravention of his contractual requirements. either he risks that or he is just another fat cat draining much needed cash from the club he loves. I think he fucked this up and this was not the outcome he expected.

as for the agm I hope some well directed questions are put to this board but hope to god it doesn't become an Ally love in.....this is the one decision this lot have finally got right...