If I was ally I would take every penny and use it against the ****s.

Unfortunately Ally was the biggest s@@@ of all. He'd have jumped on any bandwagon just to keep his grossly overpaid job he couldnt do. If KingCo re-emerge they wont touch Ally with a bargepole if they've any sense.

They took too long to get to this stage - a bad mistake.

They have put an assistant in charge - another gaffe. New blood was required to excite the fan base - that hasn't happened. We desperately need promotion to happen, but the board doesn't seem to be acting as though this is a priority.

Ally can enjoy a year's sabbatical while £750,000 is added to his bank account. He always seems to land on his feet. He should take the family on a series of long holidays and not say a word publicly until his employment is over.

The board looks like it has no clue what it is doing. Ally has gone but he'll be feeling like a winner tonight.

The good news?

Billy Davies didn't get the job.

The saga continues.

what the hell would a new gaffer bring in a few days? his first match that results in a loss is going to be greeted by "oh your just as bad as that other **** that left" brigade, lets see what kenny can bring first, since he knows the players

we have roughly about 3/4 of a first team pretty much going bye byes come january, we have have zilch to spend, lets just see what kenny can bring to the team.

Edited by buba3d

I'm no genius, but come January McDowell won't be in charge and some of our regular starters wont kick a ball for us ever again.

Promotion is a must.

What will be interesting is how much control McDowall actually gets. If we're serious about promotion then half a dozen or so signings will be needed in January who will probably all be loan signings from England. McDowall will no doubt be told all must be played, questioning his authority.I suspect the end is in sight for the likes of JIg following tonight's news

what the hell would a new gaffer bring in a few days? his first match that results in a loss is going to be greeted by "oh your just as bad as that other **** that left" brigade, lets see what kenny can bring first, since he knows the players

Knows them? He is the one who has been coaching them - the very same coaching that we were told was one of the main reasons to see the back of McCoist.

Half time in the NFL, checking in with you guys to find that my prayers have been answered.praise the lord.

Goodbye wage thief,you absolutely won't be missed.

100% behind McDowall until the end of the season,hoping he can get the results we need for promotion,

And he Gets to keep the job.

Good luck Kenny,hoping he hasn't diminished your abilities,like he has our playing staff.

Onwards and upwards happy days are here again.:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate: