Do you have evidence of either of them ever claiming to speak for all Rangers supporters? You appear to be confused again, Rab.

Well they both seem to think they have some sort of authority. Graham is little more than a DK patsy anyway

Don't get me wrong Llambias will do Ashley's bidding and will always look to make SD a buck but i don't think its as black and white as that. Personally think Llambias is the man Ashley uses to counter his own desires. He uses him to try and bring fans happiness and his wants closer. Llambias job will be to ensure they do nothing that strips the club in a fashion that destroys it while maximizing the return for Ashley. He will be the countenance to Ashley's greed. He mars what fans demand against what Ashley takes and tries to find a happy medium. Whether he will be able to find that balance here is another question. Don't get me wrong the guy will lie and cheat to get what he wants but that's not always a bad thing if he is on your side.

A better approach would be for the fans to approach him with a list of demands that are our line in the sand with timeline expressing the need for expedience in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong Llambias will do Ashley's bidding and will always look to make SD a buck but i don't think its as black and white as that. Personally think Llambias is the man Ashley uses to counter his own desires. He uses him to try and bring fans happiness and his wants closer. Llambias job will be to ensure they do nothing that strips the club in a fashion that destroys it while maximizing the return for Ashley. He will be the countenance to Ashley's greed. He mars what fans demand against what Ashley takes and tries to find a happy medium. Whether he will be able to find that balance here is another question. Don't get me wrong the guy will lie and cheat to get what he wants but that's not always a bad thing if he is on your side.

A better approach would be for the fans to approach him with a list of demands that are our line in the sand with timeline expressing the need for expedience in my opinion.

But can you provide the links where you saw the Newcastle fans praise him please.

a couple of newcastle fans joined rm after he joined and praised him have also seen praise on a couple of newcastle fan sites will have a look for links.

Newcastle fans or more of Irvine's ghost accounts.....? I have relatives in Newcastle and none of them has a good word to say about Ashely or LLambas (well they have lots of good words , but none of them repeatable on a public forum)