if the truth be told too many put their faith in so-called networth 'Rangers Men' who aren't/weren't prepared to buy the club

There is a complicated narrative, in which I think we all share varying degrees of responsibility.

That's just not true. We queued for hours for season tickets, we marched on Hampden. Did those people not fight? We just weren't equipped to deal with corporate liars and conmen.

We were the victims of a fraud when Whyte took over, and it's been a stitch up since then. What would you have had us do?

I would have had you say "not a penny more" but that wasn't my place, that was a purely personal decision for you to take. The alarm bells were going off prior to Whyte getting his hands on the club, and have done so incessantly since then.

this anyone but the rst train of thought gets us nowhere.

well nowhere good.

Even though I have no faith in the current RST set-up being able to do anything worthwhile, I agree with the point you made. Alas, it will NEVER stop the likes of Rab and whoever is working his buttons.

That's just not true. We queued for hours for season tickets, we marched on Hampden. Did those people not fight? We just weren't equipped to deal with corporate liars and conmen.

We were the victims of a fraud when Whyte took over, and it's been a stitch up since then. What would you have had us do?

Poor us. If this was a club elsewhere the directors would have been forcibly removed.

To secure the club - forever - we have to own it.

How many wanted fan ownership at Rangers? It was much easier to wish and hope for a sugar daddy - and we have paid a colossal price for our negligence.

Buying a season ticket isn't an expression of fight and the march to Hampden was all that was left to do for a support that hadn't the foggiest idea how to address a situation that it never prepared for because it never saw it coming.

So is your argument that if you didn't campaign for fan ownership you don't deserve a football club?

I would have had you say "not a penny more" but that wasn't my place, that was a purely personal decision for you to take. The alarm bells were going off prior to Whyte getting his hands on the club, and have done so incessantly since then.

Would that have panned out any differently?