Sons of Struth

Just now ·

I have just been informed that the lawyer claiming to be acting on behalf of Mr & Mr Easdale, Mr Somers and RIFC has submitted to the crown an action against me and the emails i released last night

The action is NOT against authenticity nor publication but he believes the emails have been obtained through illegal means. How could you obtain an email illegally if it were fake? The action in its self proves authenticity.

I shared this email with the Rangers fans for one reason and one reason only, to show the members of our board are more interested in self preservation than the future of our club, I done so in the belief that the public had to see the email i was in possession of and without concern to any future action against me, I believe I have done the right thing.

I will not be bullied in my attempts to clear our club of those controlling it for their own benefit and wish every man removed who does not put Rangers interests in front of their own

I am unsure of the outcome of this action and what i will face tomorrow so i will therefore be taking a break from online activity until this outcome is known and will leave the page to the moderators to oversee with no further posts until things clear up

Merry Christmas and happy New year to all in the Rangers Family

Craig.

I just hope that there are a lot more intelligent shareholders/fans than me who are not only as disgusted by this action/email but they have the knowledge to alert the necessary authorities. No attempt at a denial, "how did you get it?". A law unto themselves apparently. I'm sorry SoS find themselves in this situation now but I thank them for the information. Information that I think shareholders and fans should, without question be made aware of.