Get Nash, get MASH!

Said like a proper scrap metal dealing transport tycoon alien from Mars who likes tatties!

_41205548_smash.jpg

AP: "Hawd it and Dawd it discuss the quality of spuds served up at Ibrox".

Edited by Zappa

Another look at Somer's email suggests that he has confirmed Sandy Easdale is a shadow director.

"Dave King's proposal includes board seats which means Sandy, James and I will not survive on this board very much longer."

If so, RIFC must comply with the following AIM rules:-

AIM rule 10, Principles of Disclosure. It is no longer acceptable that the company continue to omit this information.

AIM rule 17, appointment of any director.

AIM Rule 26, Company information disclosure.

I have sent off an email to our new (old) NOMAD, Paul Shackleton flagging this up.

Will post any response received.

:D One for the oldies, Zappa!

The irony is that a bunch of the fake robotic Martians from the old Smash adverts would probably make better Rangers directors than some of the current and previous muppets in our boardrooms over the past 2 to 3 years.

From his statement he says he takes pride in his position, and indeed is privileged to hold this position !!!!!

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12192436.html

" ... Last year I said that I was proud to be Chairman of Rangers. I will repeat that again today, because I genuinely believe it is a privilege to be in this position."

the question is why was he so desperate to stay. what is he making.

Bet the £75k he's received for the last 12 months and the fat expenses (Business Class flights from London, free board and lodgings in Glasgow's finest hotels etc....) has something to do with it!

Nice work for a contracted 1-2 days per month.

Bet the £75k he's received for the last 12 months and the fat expenses (Business Class flights from London, free board and lodgings in Glasgow's finest hotels etc....) has something to do with it!

Nice work for a contracted 1-2 days per month.

Didn't he call that a pittance at one point?

Barely worth getting out of his 5-star hotel bed for.

Another look at Somer's email suggests that he has confirmed Sandy Easdale is a shadow director.

"Dave King's proposal includes board seats which means Sandy, James and I will not survive on this board very much longer."

If so, RIFC must comply with the following AIM rules:-

AIM rule 10, Principles of Disclosure. It is no longer acceptable that the company continue to omit this information.

AIM rule 17, appointment of any director.

AIM Rule 26, Company information disclosure.

I have sent off an email to our new (old) NOMAD, Paul Shackleton flagging this up.

Will post any response received.

I'd also suggest that he has breached his fiduciary duty to RIFC.

The email doesn't indicate that Rangers' best interests played much of a role in his actions regarding the Dave King funding package.