The rules are clear and they were voted on by all the member clubs and associations, so clearly a lot of people in the Scottish Game, don't think dual ownership/control is a good idea. People like Ashley always think they can have it their own way, but the tide will turn!

It may be big time in Canada but it most definitely IS mickey mouse.

Doing it incorrectly in one place doesn't mean you should repeat the mistake elsewhere.

You honestly think football in Scotland isn't Mickey Mouse?

Once in blue moon the Scottish league tables are featured in sport sections in our news papers.

A few years back it was covered right there beside the EPL.

I've even seen the league of Ireland listed,while no mention from Scotland.

Once in blue moon the Scottish league tables are featured in sport sections in our news papers.

In comparison.....I've NEVER seen any Canadian league or results published in ANY UK news paper.....

Point me to where I said Scottish football wasn't mickey mouse ? I didn't. What I DID say was that the CFL is Mickey Mouse - and I also said that making the same mistake in two places isn't smart.

In comparison.....I've NEVER seen any Canadian league or results published in ANY UK news paper.....

Football is a world wide sport.we can watch any top game in the world any day of the week.

American football is American football,ridiculous comparison.

Football is a world wide sport.we can watch any top game in the world any day of the week.

American football is American football,ridiculous comparison.

You were the one that originated the comparison by stating the CFL has someone that owns two teams. If you don't want ridiculous comparisons then don't start them :P

So the outcome we would like (?) is for the SFA to throw us out the league . I mean its nuclear but it'd get the current board out .

You mean much like what happened with regards to club and criminal in 2012, the SFA and cohorts would again punish the victims rather than the criminals? I wouldn't put it beyond them, but you would think there is a reason why they will first talk to Ashley and only later to us. Not sure what they are actually holding against us ... and could use as "adequate" punishment.