My thinking is that a conf call is the only way the SFA might actually get to discuss things with Ashley.

There was NEVER any chance of him attending Hampden for a face-to-face.

Certain people would swarm and harass him should he touch Scottish soil, rest assured. And I'm not instantly thinking about people clad in blue.

Maybe I am reading it wrong but I took it as a positive that they are wanting Ashely involved in the discussions. Also as it is worded Ashely has to prove he has no extra say on what is happening which is impossible with 2 men moved onto key positions on the board. As I say maybe I am reading something into it that is not there but everything that gets in Ashely's way is a positive for me.

Regardless of who anyone supports in theboardroom battle the SFA ruling about dual ownership is laughable and would never stand up in a court of law in a million years. I suspects Ashley's lawyers may well have told Rhegan's SFA just that. Thereare numerous example of dual(and more ownership) throughout Europe

Regardless of who anyone supports in theboardroom battle the SFA ruling about dual ownership is laughable and would never stand up in a court of law in a million years. I suspects Ashley's lawyers may well have told Rhegan's SFA just that. Thereare numerous example of dual(and more ownership) throughout Europe

I agree Rab, if Ashley had interests in two Scottish clubs you could see a real problem for the SFA, But Owning Newcastle and having a major influence, although not outright ownership at Rangers, is more a UEFA concern. The SFA are meddling and trying to basically extort money from Rangers, Ashley knows fine well their mindset and is calling their bluff. There's no way in hell they would cancel that hearing tomorrow, they have had it so easy in the recent past against Rangers, an easy target and easy money. The SFA's mistake here was going after Ashley. I don't like the man, but i hate the SFA.