how does a loan get repaid. indeed ashleys 3 million will be impossible to repay.

we may have to suffer more looting before the end though so who knows.

same as he did at Newcastle. At a later date. Could be anything. 20 years retail for x amount, 20% of season ticket money for next 5 years blah blah blah. That's my worry what was his out? How did he protect the down side? If anything i think Ashley has shown he's a genius at covering all the angles no matter the obstacles.

You're at it. So where's the funding coming from now then? We're well and truly finished.

Thank the UOF, SOS, Graham, Dingwall, Houston etc.

Got their wish at last - Rangers no more

Rab, do you really believe that these people wish that? Of course they don't. We just want the club to be in the right hands, where money put in by whatever method goes to the club and not to line the pockets of Mike Ashley and his cronies.

Rab, do you really believe that these people wish that? Of course they don't. We just want the club to be in the right hands, where money put in by whatever method goes to the club and not to line the pockets of Mike Ashley and his cronies.

Well the people whom you call 'the right hands' never showed up when they were needed during admin/liquidation.

I genuinely believe these people are loose cannons who are extremely dangerous given the amount of publicity they see to get

Well the people whom you call 'the right hands' never showed up when they were needed during admin/liquidation.

I genuinely believe these people are loose cannons who are extremely dangerous given the amount of publicity they see to get

were kings tax problems you alluded to earlier not on going at the time of liquidation?

same as he did at Newcastle. At a later date. Could be anything. 20 years retail for x amount, 20% of season ticket money for next 5 years blah blah blah. That's my worry what was his out? How did he protect the down side? If anything i think Ashley has shown he's a genius at covering all the angles no matter the obstacles.

That would be a crowd puller!

Yes, they did. The administrators (including two people currently on charges for fraud) were strongly criticised by all - other than Greenco - just chose what they felt was the better option.

Again, please stop peddling nonsense.

Edited by Frankie