You are probably correct mate.

Perhaps with Newcastle, didn't he ban some journalists.

Journalists are routinely banned from NUFC. The Telegraph, though, is banned in its entirety (not for the first time). It's more or less open war between the Telegraph and Ashley. Forsyth is using this opportunity to do his career at the paper a lot of good by spreading their anti-Ashley campaign into Scotland. (He might also see it as being the right thing to do, one hopes so). This also benefits us as the other papers made no move until he did and now they can't be seen to be missing out on the stories he is covering.

As ever with us though, it's only partly good news. Boycott or no boycott - either way bad; Ally leaving was good because he's a terrible manager but it still felt bad, Opposing Ashley is obviously good - but where will it lead us (fearful thoughts here)?

Edited by SteveC
Added bit re Roddy in parentheses

Looking at his linkedin shows he must have some intelligence based on his previous roles but don't confuse this intelligence for any moral fiber.

Success and intelligence don't always go hand in hand. He strikes me as a gibbering buffoon. Certainly a very weak and cowardly man not fit to even work in the ticket office of our once great club.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

But it just makes it even more obvious when a director with shares and proxies amounting to 29% then votes against it.

Surely better not to have the resolution at all and therefore draw less attention to your opposition to the principle?

Yes, fair point - sorry, my answer was all that I could think it could be.

Not if your hiding your intentions. It was a bluff for the sfa.

Not sure I get the logic, or the nature of the bluff GS. Assume you mean that they were trying to force the SFA's hand into accepting MA's request to increase his holding?

If so, by voting against that resolution, they've just signposted their true intentions.

Not sure I get the logic, or the nature of the bluff GS. Assume you mean that they were trying to force the SFA's hand into accepting MA's request to increase his holding?

If so, by voting against that resolution, they've just signposted their true intentions.

That is exactly what happened.

The SFA know fine well that the MA is not only source of funding available to us , infact as already said he signed an under taking not to increase either his share holding nor his influence over the board , hes basically stuck 2 fingers up to them , then went and asked nicely for them to do exactly what he promised not to do , add in the charge that we are already up on , its the height of stupidity .

Much as it was the height of stupidity for DK not to have bought any shares at all , and to continue his long game , how he thought that a section of the support would accept this is also baffling .

I'm fed up of our club being the play thing of rich men , why as a support we cannot get behind either rangersfirst or buyrangers is something I will never understand , Hearts have over 8000 fans contributing m,onthly , yet we believe we are a bigger support and we believe a more passionate support and we cannot get anywhere near that figure , the apathy shown time after time is truly depressing , infact sometimes I actually think we deserve some of the idiots that we have found in positions of power at Ibrox.

I'm fed up of our club being the play thing of rich men , why as a support we cannot get behind either rangersfirst or buyrangers is something I will never understand , Hearts have over 8000 fans contributing m,onthly , yet we believe we are a bigger support and we believe a more passionate support and we cannot get anywhere near that figure , the apathy shown time after time is truly depressing , infact sometimes I actually think we deserve some of the idiots that we have found in positions of power at Ibrox.

Some paragraphs deserve a like, LIKE, REALLY LIKE button

Edited by SteveC

The SFA know fine well that the MA is not only source of funding available to us , infact as already said he signed an under taking not to increase either his share holding nor his influence over the board , hes basically stuck 2 fingers up to them , then went and asked nicely for them to do exactly what he promised not to do , add in the charge that we are already up on , its the height of stupidity .

Much as it was the height of stupidity for DK not to have bought any shares at all , and to continue his long game , how he thought that a section of the support would accept this is also baffling .

Did he?

has this been reported as such?