"Steven Mucklow, an known associate of Ashley agreed to underwrite the recent share issue to the tune of £4m, this likely lad likes a beer and social gathering, it also loosens his tongue.

By doing so it would have allowed our esteemed board to reject any offer to underwrite from any other parties.

The board had even went as far as writing up the stock market announcement before he predictably removed his offer with days to spare.

This made it impossible for another underwriter to come in.

What happened next was the share issue didn't raise the capital expected and low and behold his mate Roland Ashley (forgive me if I've got first name wrong) puts a loan on the table, secures two seats in boardroom and gets security on our assets.

A pure coincidence? Please spare me the excuses. A total carve up aided and abetted by another patsy. I will, for now, give Mucklow the benefit of doubt as he may just be used in Ashleys game of rodent takeover however I will seek him out if he's as good as his beer influenced word and attends the cup semi v celtic. Apparently he claims, he has friends of influence inside Ibrox who can easily get him tickets. Not bad for a guy in Essex who's never been to a game.

Rodent alert is on high and I can assure all, I will do everything I can to expose their dastardly ways and I don't care for the personal consequences. Our club is too dear to me.

I'm working on a story that would not only assure Green will come nowhere near Ibrox again but possibly see him stay out the country."

......posted by SoS on their facebook page.

To all Rangers fans who have supported us, helped us and encouraged us, a very Merry Christmas, have a great day

To all Rangers fans who hate us, hinder us and discourage us, a very Merry Christmas, have a great day

Some forget we are all Rangers fans regardless of our opinions on off field matters, try remembering that especially during the festive period while you discuss your own opinions online

To all Rangers fans who have supported us, helped us and encouraged us, a very Merry Christmas, have a great day

To all Rangers fans who hate us, hinder us and discourage us, a very Merry Christmas, have a great day

Some forget we are all Rangers fans regardless of our opinions on off field matters, try remembering that especially during the festive period while you discuss your own opinions online

Well said Craig.

I wasn't sure about SoS originally, I think I had been sucked in by all the propaganda elsewhere. Craig has been doing a terrific job though, constantly helping to expose our enemies and giving them no breathing space.

Why they are hated so much? It's strange but appears to be a mixture of ignorance, sheep herding mentality and clever MH propaganda, which relates to both of the original factors.

Even if SoS had not advocated a boycott, many would still hate them. They wouldn't quite know why they hated them because rational thought is beyond their capabilities, but they would certainly be blaming them for all that is wrong. It's like trying to blame the Jews for the holocaust.

You really really have to take the walk now. Mental case.

I didn't want to say anything negative when I posted the SoS message yesterday. It was posted late Christmas Eve and I think it shows signs of that. I admire Craig and the work the SoS do immensely, but I think this shows a lack of restraint that weakens its important message. I know many people find an insistence on correct spelling and grammar to be pedantic. Whether that is true or not regarding forum posts, there is no argument when it comes to public statements. It is difficult to take seriously messages that have not been proof-read, especially when the mis-spellings result in entirely different words: "Low and behold". This statement is partly written in Easdale speak. We do not want our fan groups to sink to the level of our directors (oh, how painful to have directors like ours). Also, the "Roland Ashley" remark would have been very funny in the pub, no doubt, but it demeans the statement. It turns the message away from its primary aim and into schoolboy name-calling territory.

Now, before anyone shouts at me (I see the forum temperature level is still rising), I know they are doing good work and putting something out there while I am only commenting on their work. It is meant to be a helpful contribution, however. If anyone knows them personally, tell them, when they write a statement, to step back for half an hour and think about the content before uploading it and get a second pair of eyes to proof-read it. Spotting mistakes in something you have written yourself is very difficult. Your brain reads what you meant to/should have typed - not what you actually did.

Their other message above is excellent and, indeed, so was this one, if only ....etc.

Edited by SteveC

Further message (not statement) from SoS (lifted from FF):

Lets have a look at Ashleys timeline with Rangers

15-02-2012 Ashleys man Llambias is introduced to a group of rangers fans to explain why selling the name of the stadium isnt such a bad thing

2012 A short time later Mr Ashley gains the naming right for £1

22-08-2012 the club signs a joint venture deal with Ashleys Sport Direct no details are confirmed by the club

05-12-2012 Pre IPO it is declared Ashley owned 8% of club. other initial investors are shown to be BPH, Marg, Mather, Green and Ahmed. Esteemed company and would suggest they were all involved at initial take over to buy club for Green.

29-08-2014 rangers announce new share issue to attempt to raise £4m

As posted two days ago Mike Ashley and Steven Mucklow guarentee to underwrite this share issue and agree to buy any unpurchased shares, they remove this under writing days before the issue and as a result Rangers only sell just over the required 75% of available shares and are left with a cash issue. Ashley refused to buy shares at issue

03-10-2014 Ashley buys shares from Hargreave hale and gives them £400,000 which he could have gave the club weeks earlier in the share issue

10-10-2014 The email we put out recently shows Somers beg Ashley to make a better loan offer as Kings deal may be accepted by other board members

26-10-2014 rangers borrow an initial £2m from Ashley, this sees Wallace and Nash leave the club and shortly followed by Crighton, oddly the three directors who wanted to accept kings offer. it is agreed Ashley will receive securities and 2 directors. kennedys £3m loan offer is declined and this included putting security of Ibrox in trust for fans

13-11-2014 Story breaks that Llambias meets ex director Stockbridge at Mar Hall Bishopton

27-11-2004 Annual report comes out and it shows for every £10 spent on merchandise only 75p goes to club, our merchandise deal is with SD

19-12-2014 Llambias is appointed CEO

22-12-2014 Somers claims at AGM Llambias was selected after thourough recruitmant process and was best candidate, not selected as he is ashleys man

Does the connections go further back than administration? We are currently looking at information that suggests it does and depending on who answers their phones tomorrow, we may be able to break this info to the Rangers fans shortly.

Remember Craig Whyte and Andrew Ellis? Surely not

Craig

*** Ellis and Whyte....Yikes

Edited by SteveC