Offering a pound for the Stadium?

Lol, good one.

Ashely won't give up he is too proud to take a roast'n.

I don't think he'll just give up either but if the SFA won't let him buy a bigger %age of shares it will be interesting to see how creative he can be to ward off this move.

The thing is if we don't stop the money flying out the door then even 6.5 mil will only last for a short time. Admittedly it would be a start. I still think King will come in once any takeover happens, he just knows to keep out of it for now.

it's not a case of being against it if murray is involved or any degree of hatred. it's just that he has been associated with so many failed attempts it might be best for unity if he just keeps out of it and lets these new guys take the lead. i'm sure he will be delighted to take a back seat if it's good rangers men involved .. wouldn't he!!!!

It is hatred.

As Dragonfly Trumpeter says, Murray would do what is best for Rangers not what is best for himself.

It is hatred.

As Dragonfly Trumpeter says, Murray would do what is best for Rangers not what is best for himself.

I should have said that this was my reasoning for not wanting murray etc involved. So to reiterate hatred is not the reason just that he is tainted...