Indulge me here, chaps.

Let's just imagine that the good guys win the day. We are probably tight to be pessimistic because false dawns are commonplace, but let's just think about it for a second.

The coaching staff have already been moved around and Ally is labouring away in his greenhouse - but he is still on the books.

Would the new broom sweep in and pay him off, would it let him see out his contract to the very end, or would he be brought back to the club to be given a more active position?

What price Ally being the new director of football - if the good guys win the day?

:ohoh:

One step at a time Hildy, please :wtf:

I have absolutely no doubt that, if a real board were in place and were attempting to revive the club, Ally McCoist would be happy to move upstairs or out the door completely and would waive his contractual pay off while doing so.

I'd hope both he and Grieg could return as ambassadors on a retainer of some sort, when finances allowed.

Indulge me here, chaps.

Let's just imagine that the good guys win the day. We are probably tight to be pessimistic because false dawns are commonplace, but let's just think about it for a second.

The coaching staff have already been moved around and Ally is labouring aw

ay in his greenhouse - but he is still on the books.

Would the new broom sweep in and pay him off, would it let him see out his contract to the very end, or would he be brought back to the club to be given a more active position?

What price Ally being the new director of football - if the good guys win the day?

Might as well have him do some work while we are paying him. We did it with advocatt

Indulge me here, chaps.

The coaching staff have already been moved around and Ally is labouring away in his greenhouse - but he is still on the books.

You are taking this tooooo far.

who was it who said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different outcomes? I think we all know that it's not going to be accepted.

Either way, it will push things on towards a showdown. That is what is key at this time.

Indulge me here, chaps.

If they do get into power, which I doubt, I expect Ally to be reinstated. Gruesome though the thought is, it is a price worth paying to get our Rangers back