What on earth is going on with this stand-in Rangers management team?

Not sure if I'm reading too much into this or not, but lurking behind today's embarrassment at Easter Road there seemed to be a distinct aura of division in the stand-in management team of McDowall and Durie, but has there actually been a fall out, do they simply not get on or was it just a public display of unhappiness at the board's recent shake-up decisions?

No matter what's going on, it would seem to me that if there's some disagreements and/or division amongst the coaching staff, then that is almost certainly going to have started causing problems in the dressing room.

In this photo from Willie Vass, it's pretty clear to see that Jim Stewart appears to be acting as Kenny McDowall's assistant and that's only a single photographic glimpse of what we witnessed today, which seemed to be an unhappy and uncommunicative management team.

I0000E0to7ApD7Mg.jpg

Jim Stewart and Kenny McDowall with clipboards as Jimmy Bell holds his head in his hands Copyright: 2014 Willie Vass

whatever Jim Stewart is looking at it he doesn't seem to understand it! there is obviously division and unhappiness which has to transmit to the players. at least at a board level; as long as long as players are getting their salary then it shouldn't impact a professional players on pitch performance, when it is visible at training and match days then it cannot help but impact on pitch. however bad that was to start with it can only be further down the slippery slope.

i can't believe after all those years as coach/assistant how clueless he appears.

Finally being found out in public glare although many had their number before walter left and started his wee campaign to handover control to his muckers. Todays performance on the park and the post match interview would be enough to sack him and say see you in court and convince a judge you have an ounce of competence to do the job you get big bucks for.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into this or not, but lurking behind today's embarrassment at Easter Road there seemed to be a distinct aura of division in the stand-in management team of McDowall and Durie, but has there actually been a fall out, do they simply not get on or was it just a public display of unhappiness at the board's recent shake-up decisions?

No matter what's going on, it would seem to me that if there's some disagreements and/or division amongst the coaching staff, then that is almost certainly going to have started causing problems in the dressing room.

In this photo from Willie Vass, it's pretty clear to see that Jim Stewart appears to be acting as Kenny McDowall's assistant and that's only a single photographic glimpse of what we witnessed today, which seemed to be an unhappy and uncommunicative management team.

I0000E0to7ApD7Mg.jpg

Jim Stewart and Kenny McDowall with clipboards as Jimmy Bell holds his head in his hands Copyright: 2014 Willie Vass

McDowall looked scared today and out of his depth, and its not a nice position to be in. But that comes with at least trying to take a bit of responsibility. Durie just looks like a fucking coward who wants back to the under 20s 'job for the boy' with no responsibility. Any sign of togetherness for the bigger picture of 'The Rangers' in that picture? None!!

Please please tell me that's 'photo-shopped'...look at Shiels and Daly? They look like they're thinking "hope they don't pick me next" Very dire. Onwards and Upwards as we say, easily achievable from now surely.

Edited by Bearman