Ally spents his first Saturday off at the rugby

He's got a contract, he's entitled to it.

I'm sure that all of us here would like a similar one, but I'm not so sure that we'd all essentially hold the Club to ransom over it.

Club staff should get what they're entitled to, but there does come a point when a member of staff is taking the piss.

I'm sure that all of us here would like a similar one, but I'm not so sure that we'd all essentially hold the Club to ransom over it.

Club staff should get what they're entitled to, but there does come a point when a member of staff is taking the piss.

Like most folk in football, he's a mercenary, interested in his own well being first and foremost.

Like most folk in football, he's a mercenary, interested in his own well being first and foremost.

I think most folk here would agree with you mate, but despite the penny shares and other things which get thrown at the man, I do think he had the Club's best interests at heart even if he was wrong.

I think most folk here would agree with you mate, but despite the penny shares and other things which get thrown at the man, I do think he had the Club's best interests at heart even if he was wrong.

Strangely enough, I find that post to be a bit wide of the mark. Particularly the bit where you say "despite the penny shares and other things which get thrown at the man". Patronising in the extreme, a bit like McCoist himself. You make it sound as though people are throwing mud at the man to try and blacken his reputation. Ridiculous, he did that all on his own for personal gain. Nobody threw any penny shares at McCoist, he sold his soul and his integrity for them. Shares that the fans were paying 70p for, McCoist saw fit to rape the club for. Greenco were dead in the water and McCoist carried them through it, a nice little earner. Greenco have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the clubs interests were tarnished a wee tadge by it though.

The primary interests McCoist had at heart whilst manager of our great club were his own. And boy did he look after them. £15k a week to watch the rugby is testament to that. And I must say he looks relaxed and content in the photo. Yet he did everything in his power to feather his nest and treated the club and the fans with utter contempt. Honestly guys, he never knew what he was getting paid - he told us that.

Yesterday, I was at Easter Rd. Well, for 62 minutes. I saw what the interests of our club are after McCoist's stewardship. A squad of 2nd time around and journeyman players, assembled by the manager and no one else, who simply do not care for the club. A £7 million a year wage bill to languish so far behind a poor Hearts team that we have no chance of automatic promotion and the players do not give a shit. Because it is what has been instilled in them for 3 years and they are all McCoist's pals, bff's.

The football side of our great club is more fractured and broken than the corporate structure. Quite unbelievable. Well done McCoist, a total and utter failure in the job since day 1 but a much wealthier one despite his own catastrophic failings.

But relax Zappa, your man will be a hero again. When he realises the error of his ways and hands his ill advised, morally disgusting corporate stake in the club over to the fans.

The football side of our great club is more fractured and broken than the corporate structure

that isn't true.

both are completely ruined.

and both ultimately are the responsibility of the Board/Owners - mccoist should have been sacked years ago.

The Board has a responsibility for the football mess - primarily they kept McCoist in post when it was obvious that he was not up to the job. Secondly, there should have been a policies in place regarding the type of players who we would sign, age, resale value , development of youth players etc. They just seem to have given him a budget and left him to get on with it. Reminds me of that internet video, where somebody gave a chimp an assault rifle.