I would take a billionaire sugar daddy like Chelsea, Man City and United have in England long before anything right now.

All across Europe we have teams notably from Eastern Europe run by Billionaires with fans following in their droves, watching seriously clever players in packed stadiums with total tv exposure.

In my lifetime, football clubs, and how they are run has changed dramatically over time. Spain, Germany, England and even Russia have total control of all things good (or bad) in football. The days of an 'honest' football club operating in today's world are long gone. The idea of Rangers being or at least trying to enter that elite fills me with some degree of hope.

I want our club to be part of that elite once again. We have a far wider fan base than any other club in the world and if the the right people come in regardless of their greed then we should accept that.

Our club has the potential to feed the 'Hobbiest' as well as the fans, and make it's mark once again. Only a pessimist would disagree with that.

Mike Ashley grabbed Newcastle United to promote his business empire, and it worked, it's Newcastle United ffs!

If Ashley wants to take on the Rangers it's because he believes it may well be the biggest thing he's ever took on in his life, and possibly his most rewarding. We are a sleeping giant.

I'm looking forward to very prosperous times in the the future. It is just round the corner somewhere.

Edit: This is Bearmans view not necessarily yours.

Edited by Bearman

I was ambivalent about Ashley at first, although a shrewd business man with millions. You would have thought the club's lottery ticket had come up with his interest in us. But the way he has conducted his business with the club is tantamount to corporate rape.

He has allowed various rascals to indulge in financial gluttony, fiscal mismanagement and fairytale accountancy. For what reason though? So he can acquire the club at massive discount through deliberate and construed fire sale events.

His behaviour has been reprehensible and he wont get any support from me now, He had an opportunity to acquire our club at an already very generous price, put in some investment and reap the rewards through the merchandising and advertising for Sports Direct. But the lure of something for nothing and his cheapskate personality won over,

He may gain a club, but he has lost an British institution and the loyal support that went along with that great institution imo.

I would take a billionaire sugar daddy like Chelsea, Man City and United have in England long before anything right now.

All across Europe we have teams notably from Eastern Europe run by Billionaires with fans following in their droves, watching seriously clever players in packed stadiums with total tv exposure.

In my lifetime, football clubs, and how they are run has changed dramatically over time. Spain, Germany, England and even Russia have total control of all things good (or bad) in football. The days of an 'honest' football club operating in today's world are long gone. The idea of Rangers being or at least trying to enter that elite fills me with some degree of hope.

I want our club to be part of that elite once again. We have a far wider fan base than any other club in the world and if the the right people come in regardless of their greed then we should accept that.

Our club has the potential to feed the 'Hobbiest' as well as the fans, and make it's mark once again. Only a pessimist would disagree with that.

Mike Ashley grabbed Newcastle United to promote his business empire, and it worked, it's Newcastle United ffs!

If Ashley wants to take on the Rangers it's because he believes it may well be the biggest thing he's ever took on in his life, and possibly his most rewarding. We are a sleeping giant.

I'm looking forward to very prosperous times in the the future. It is just round the corner somewhere.

Edit: This is Bearmans view not necessarily yours.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeDQP5TUEFlYAa5PyGnTn2bjfSX0AOePS6QTMXU0YkXDULGqMP