Areas of improvement?

Ok Getting back on subject what can we expect in the next 2 days. LEE McCULLOCH? We need someone on the left and he fills that role.

Alan Gow? I think we will wait to the summer with him and get him for nothing.

Scott Brown? The stupid idiot must be kicking himself that he signed a long term contract. Hibs hold all the aces on him which means we will have to pay over budget to get him now.

Jason Culina? Although i have said in the past that i would love to see him at Ibrox, he has been such a disappointment at PSV that i now would back away from him, my judgement on Buffel has affected me here. He is not the fighting, goalscoring Aussie his agent is pushing. He is technically 3 classes above Charlie Adams imo.

Ok Getting back on subject what can we expect in the next 2 days. LEE McCULLOCH? We need someone on the left and he fills that role.

Alan Gow? I think we will wait to the summer with him and get him for nothing.

Scott Brown? The stupid idiot must be kicking himself that he signed a long term contract. Hibs hold all the aces on him which means we will have to pay over budget to get him now.

Jason Culina? Although i have said in the past that i would love to see him at Ibrox, he has been such a disappointment at PSV that i now would back away from him, my judgement on Buffel has affected me here. He is not the fighting, goalscoring Aussie his agent is pushing. He is technically 3 classes above Charlie Adams imo.

Yeah as i said on the first post we have an offer for Lee McCulloch in. I think would be an asset. He is strong and can play left or upfront. The first time he really impressed me was in a Scotland game (cant remember who against) and he got MOTM.

Hopefully, if we get McCulloch, he can create a bit more for the forwards. We need all 4 midfielders to be creating more then maybe the strikers will come good.

Whether its Novo or Sebo starting they both seem to be coming wide. This would be ok if we werent playing do wingers on the pitch - this should be there job and leaving 2 target men in the middle.

R.e..Alan Gow im baffled as to why we are tyring to sign him. I could understand if we had went for the boy Stokes when he was at Falkirk.

Id still take Scott Brown if possible. But it seems that he must come with Thompson as i dont think there has been a bid for just 1 of them. I dont want Thompson aswell.

Pete, Culina just maybe hasnt settled at PSV.

I am going to shock everyone the person who should really be replaced within or out of the window is the groundsman. When i see the state of the pitch on the tv it makes my blood boil. I remember we used to have a billiard table pitch and now it is only fit for a herd of Hippopotamus's

250pxhippopodedityo3.th.jpg

Yeah its a real mess. At first i put it down to the weather but nobody elses seem to be as bad. ICTwas like a putting green at Augusts compared to ours yesterday. P45 for the guy with the lawn mower methinks.