Again, would love that to be true but where you getting that from?

Reliable poster on FF. He predicted Laxey sale before it happened:

Roscoblue - I am reliably informed that Dave King has purchased the shares of Artemis & Miton. The purchase amounts to approximately 12 million shares.

Contrary to other posts, elsewhere, Dave King is working on his own. The numerous other names listed are not involved with this purchase.

Happy New Year Bears

Edited by MoodyBlue

idealistically perhaps. In reality I don't think we have had a decent team since 02/03. I would say the same applies to Celtic.

Which is why it wont really take that much other than for us to get our act together off the park (easier said than done) and we will be challenging in no time. They know this and they are pig sick at the thought of it.

Just need the good guys to push on and secure the shares needed.

Which is why it wont really take that much other than for us to get our act together off the park (easier said than done) and we will be challenging in no time. They know this and they are pig sick at the thought of it.

Just need the good guys to push on and secure the shares needed.

The first thing we need is a capable manager.The last two we have had must be the biggest dummies in the history of football.

confirmed !!!

Rangers Int F.C. PLC RFC Holding in Company

Rangers Int F.C. PLC (RFC) - Holding in Company

RNS Number : 2121B

Rangers Int. Football Club PLC

02 January 2015

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" or the "Company")

Holding in Company

The Company was informed on 2 January 2015 that New Oasis Investments Limited ("New Oasis"), a Company 100% owned by the Family Trust of Dave King, acquired 11,869,505 Ordinary Shares in the Company on 2 January 2015. Following the transaction, New Oasis will be interested in 11,869,505 Ordinary Shares in the Company, representing approximately 14.57% of the Issued Share Capital.

Rangers International Football Club plc

Tel: 0141 580 8647

David Somers

WH Ireland Limited

Tel: 020 7220 1666

Adrian Hadden / Paul Shackleton

Newgate Threadneedle

Tel: 020 7148 6143

Roddy Watt / John Coles

This information is provided by RNS

The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

Reliable poster on FF. He predicted Laxey sale before it happened:

Roscoblue - I am reliably informed that Dave King has purchased the shares of Artemis & Miton. The purchase amounts to approximately 12 million shares.

Contrary to other posts, elsewhere, Dave King is working on his own. The numerous other names listed are not involved with this purchase.

Happy New Year Bears

Here's hoping....

Interesting twist that he's acting on his lonesome, could actually be a good thing. Taylor et al buying out Laxey and offering funds for a fresh share issue might just have created the spark King needed to wake up and get round the table with investors.

Time will tell but I'm daring to hope once more, if it unravels into failure and the shysters who've run us into the gutter are still standing tall after this then it will be the final nail in the coffin for me I think.