Maybe the new Triumvirate can buy the shares to gain "power", while King comes in with his money to help the club as such. I would assume that at some point, the trust of The People is back and the Bears will start supporting the club (sic!) by attending the remaining home games in sizeable numbers and thus steady the ship even more.

And whilst we're all quite rightfully jubilant at Park,Letham & Taylor acquiring this 16percent shareholding we must not lose sight of the poor standard of the team on the park.

Hopefully we'll see a few arrivals this month(loan signings possibly) otherwise I fear a mauling in the OF game on Feb01 not to mention not getting promotion

And whilst we're all quite rightfully jubilant at Park,Letham & Taylor acquiring this 16percent shareholding we must not lose sight of the poor standard of the team on the park.

Hopefully we'll see a few arrivals this month(loan signings possibly) otherwise I fear a mauling in the OF game on Feb01 not to mention not getting promotion

eh rab - mashco have just sold our best player to keep the lights on and vol au vents in the trough

Edited by jhunter

We've got 29 days to look for improvements on the field of play. Ultimately, survival of the club not least with Bears or at least caring people at the helm (or in the boardroom) is rather significant though. While I guess that the Yahoos will celebrate any sort of victory over us in February like they've won WW III, they sure will not like what has transpired over the last few days ... or will transpire in the upcoming weeks. And while we are at it, it does not look like the Premiership goes exactly according to "plan" this season either.

Good point. I suppose it would be nice if someone would start a thread about how poor the football is. :shock:

Maybe the new Triumvirate can buy the shares to gain "power", while King comes in with his money to help the club as such. I would assume that at some point, the trust of The People is back and the Bears will start supporting the club (sic!) by attending the remaining home games in sizeable numbers and thus steady the ship even more.

The boot should be kept on their collective necks until each and every one of them have been removed. Now is not the time to lose track of what still needs to be done.