And whilst we're all quite rightfully jubilant at Park,Letham & Taylor acquiring this 16percent shareholding we must not lose sight of the poor standard of the team on the park.

Hopefully we'll see a few arrivals this month(loan signings possibly) otherwise I fear a mauling in the OF game on Feb01 not to mention not getting promotion

It is guaranteed to be a mauling anyway.

It is guaranteed to be a mauling anyway.

In the grand scheme of things that game doesn't mean a thing.

Getting our act together off the field will hurt and terrify the filth far more than some poxy one off game.

Getting our act together off the field will hurt and terrify the filth far more than some poxy one off game.

Agreed. I have absolutely no interest in the game. We will get pumped rotten, but I feel feel nothing about that. It's irrelevant in the whole scheme of things.

Good point. I suppose it would be nice if someone would start a thread about how poor the football is. :shock:

People arent going to turn up to support a dreadful side regardless of who is in the boarroom. The team needs addressed as soon as possible.

No game against them is meaningless.

As I said earlier unless the team shows a drastic improvement no one will support it regardless of who is in the boardroom

No game against them is meaningless.

As I said earlier unless the team shows a drastic improvement no one will support it regardless of who is in the boardroom

the crowds were enormous through Div3 and 2 .

if letham etc. took control tomorrow and bounced easedale etc. out on their arses the next game would sell out.

Edited by jhunter

the crowds were enormous through Div3 and 2 .

if letham etc. took control tomorrow and bounced easedale etc. out on their arses the next game would sell out.

I don't think that is true. The poor football is a key factor in the attendance decreases. I certainly won't be back until there's major changes. It is not watchable and there's no excuse for it given the wages the players are on.

I don't think that is true. The poor football is a key factor in the attendance decreases. I certainly won't be back until there's major changes. It is not watchable and there's no excuse for it given the wages the players are on.

If Leatham and co were to take over that would give us hope and hope does sell tickets.