I don't think that is true. The poor football is a key factor in the attendance decreases. I certainly won't be back until there's major changes. It is not watchable and there's no excuse for it given the wages the players are on.

it will take months if not years to sort out the football team, most would realise this and go along to support both financially and morally the new regime.

If Leatham and co were to take over that would give us hope and hope does sell tickets.

I have no doubt the attendances would increase, the football will need to improve as well though.

In truth we have been playing terrible football for over 10 years but nobody is going to keep paying to also see us lose.

it will take months if not years to sort out the football team, most would realise this and go along to support both financially and morally the new regime.

we have been so brainwashed on the walter /ally know best bullshit some seem to think this managing rangers lark is some kind of near impossible gig. get a decent manager and they could turnaround this current lot in a handful of games.

we have been so brainwashed on the walter /ally know best bullshit some seem to think this managing rangers lark is some kind of near impossible gig. get a decent manager and they could turnaround this current lot in a handful of games.

there are players in that squad that should be nowhere near a football club let alone Rangers

the task to turn us round will be enormous.

:tu: I watched shite football for years and will do again, provided that there is no remnant of the bastards who ransacked the place overy the last few years.

I have no doubt the attendances would increase, the football will need to improve as well though.

In truth we have been playing terrible football for over 10 years but nobody is going to keep paying to also see us lose.

pretty sure they get a goodwill turnout just for freeing us from the current mob. however they have to sort out the team or the increase in support wont last long

I remember Walter Smith once saying something like we were 10 years behind Celtic in terms of quality. Pretty sure we went and won the league the next season.

Scottish football is dreadful and things can change very quickly. We need a whole new squad but it doesn't need to be particularly good.

:tu: I watched shite football for years and will do again, provided that there is no remnant of the bastards who ransacked the place overy the last few years.

you are welcome . I find that a fucking atrocious comment. you of all people who castigate certain posters as being under the thrall of the board etc etc and you will accept more shite football because that's what our masters will decide we will get . unbelievable

I remember Walter Smith once saying something like we were 10 years behind Celtic in terms of quality. Pretty sure we went and won the league the next season.

Scottish football is dreadful and things can change very quickly. We need a whole new squad but it doesn't need to be particularly good.

It does, we're The Rangers.