The last few years have been a miserable experience. Truly depressing. Both on the park and off it. Today over 30% of the club is now owned by Rangers men. As such I feel we are saved and this really is a momentous day. Instead of having cantankerous leeches running us who treat us with utter contempt, we now have honourable bears running the club who will bring us back to where we belong. I said recently that competency was all I wanted in the board room. To have competency and Rangers fans controlling us is all the better.

What has been most disparaging for me has been the rather disgusting and ignorant attitudes displayed by many of our fans. There are certain people being paid by the board to cause trouble, yet we have seen entire online communities buying into it out of their own free will. It has really been absolutely bizarre. It reminds me of Doublethink in George Orwell's 1984.

We as a fan base have been persecuted but a repulsive element of our support has been exposed. I will not forget any of this but I'm just delighted my club has been resurrected.

So farewell the Easdales, Llambias, Somers and all the rest of you rancid, repugnant individuals. We are Rangers, super Rangers.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

If you tally up the shares owned by Smith, McCoist and the fans and add it to recent purchases from bears it's around 50%

There are fans and groups who would not be party to anything involving certain individuals or groups. In saying that, it looks very promising.

Don't forget Easdale,he's a Rangers man too.:)

I think Easdales might be given some recognition since they gave the club interest free, unsecured loans and took no wage for being on the board. They sucked no money out of us like the rest.