Anybody else think that this is the only bit worth reading?

Reading that I cannot see how it can be interpreted that they are considering the Kingco offer. They seem to be hell-bent on more short-term loans as against proper funding. Maybe our best hope now is that we can force an EGM?

We should just call for an EGM today. No more waiting lets do it and be done with it.

How long does it take, did I read 7 weeks?

Perhaps the fact they haven't done it yet shows 2 possibilities. One, they don't have the necessary support to oust the present regime and may in fact be working on that or secondly, they are making progress talking to the board.

The guys is credible, extremely wealthy, has very successful businesses and appears to have a genuine passion for sport.

I'd say that's a great start.

Unlike other shysters we have been putting up with in recent years, this guy won't be interested in getting his hands on 'assets' in f.ucking Govan. His banking business is worth £7bn ffs - I'm not sure he has his eyes on the training centre, Edmiston House or the Albion car park !! I believe he just wants the passion, success and glory from owning a European 'soccer' club.

Has genuine intentions for us IMO and I believe he's coming at it form a sporting angle more so than a business one.