King 14.6

Taylor 9.3

Park 6.1

Letham 4.1

Ally/w 1.5

35.6% can be relied upon

even with River and Mercantile proxy - IF they have that still isn't control is it?

I can't see them relying on EVERY single fan voting the right way IMO

Still some way off out right control IMO.

Wouldn't Keiron Prior be almost certain to add his to that list? He has been very quite though.

King 14.6

Taylor 9.3

Park 6.1

Letham 4.1

Ally/w 1.5

35.6% can be relied upon

even with River and Mercantile proxy - IF they have that still isn't control is it?

I can't see them relying on EVERY single fan voting the right way IMO

Still some way off out right control IMO.

As Ashley has previously shown us, andagain with the appointment of Leach, the level of shareholding is not where the real power lies. The boardroom is where the major decisions are taken and that is why they all need to be removed forthwith - before they sign away anything else for a pittance.

Even with my natural tendency to veer towards pessimism, things appear to be in a far better place now than they were a week ago.

Courage, brother, do not stumble

Though thy path be dark as night

There’s a Bear to guide the humble

Trust in King and do the right. ;)

The rollercoaster had me up the end of last week week, but I'm back down again this week. Killing me.

Just hope your optimism is correct - we are due a break, but the Ashley monster seems not keen to go away too easily.

Edited by MoodyBlue

There are rumours going about twitter that Ashley will be providing another emergency loan secured against the Rangers portion of Rangers Retail agreement.

If this is the case, then that is indeed a loan that would suit Ashley not to be paid back in cash....if in the event of any insolvency then he would effectively own all aspects of our merchandising.

There are rumours going about twitter that Ashley will be providing another emergency loan secured against the Rangers portion of Rangers Retail agreement.

If this is the case, then that is indeed a loan that would suit Ashley not to be paid back in cash....if in the event of any insolvency then he would effectively own all aspects of our merchandising.

This is the thing that should concern all bears right now. The guy may be a coont - but he or his team of advisors are not stupid. They will not want to be made to look foolish and will do anything to prevent business embarassment in this scenario.

Edited by MoodyBlue

I stupidly thought that with all the optimism that was flying around last week, there would be a plan B? Surely Ashley's defiance isn't a surprise to anyone, and was factored into all the 'games nearly over' posts from 'good sources' last week? No?

As Ashley has previously shown us, andagain with the appointment of Leach, the level of shareholding is not where the real power lies. The boardroom is where the major decisions are taken and that is why they all need to be removed forthwith - before they sign away anything else for a pittance.

That is my point

to appoint the board by calling an EGM you need 50% of the vote to push it through

meanwhile things deteriorate by the hour

That is my point

to appoint the board by calling an EGM you need 50% of the vote to push it through

but surely King,Park,Letham,Taylor & others have already got over 50% backing? what's stopping them?

Edited by RANGERRAB

That is my point

The extra support at the Dumbarton game provided the board with some breathing space. The lack of bums on seats has been the major factor that brought about their current difficulties, an escalation of that would pile on more pressure to sell up.